Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

thumbs up on the list

Banned

Default Re: Jizzo Files (I rank you, you listen and improve or continue down the wrong path)

I aint got no love???

shhhhhhh

amazing post by JtotheIzzo, shows why he is on top of the ISH food chain

Very good NBA starter

Like he said stewen, it's the posters with the top post count. Either post more or become extremely noticable.

Good list though, although I have been on the negative side of lists these past few days, it felt nice to be up there, I can't rep you though.

Holy $hit great post, but...

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    B-Low - great mod, great poster. Loves the way he loves a lil too much but with that sh*t it is the confidence that keeps you going, if he loses that he will be joining Hawker and Wiz's virgin club.

WHAT!?!?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Holy $hit great post, but...

WHAT!?!?
    u mad?

Riggidy-rep!

Cool e-pinions mang. Oh, and you forgot Fluffy Bird.

Rank me Rank me!!..

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    bigboi baller - Likes to let everyone know he is brown. Loves the Kings and seems to jump into threads with both feet. I like his moxie. Good poster, never had beef with him, though he may well be a vegan.
    Pretty good description, never been told I have moxie before. Actually, I can't remember the last time I saw that word. Plus, you didn't tell me how to improve though...

And I love meat

Solid List. +1.

NBA Superstar

Other than yanking Glove's oversized clit from his panties, who have I been mean to? I think I have found a happy median. I couldn't sustain myself as a MLH type poster, but at the same time, I don't cause the havoc I used to...unless it's confined to one thread. If you saw last night, I didn't throw crazy insults at Glove, just facts.

Perhaps my posting style will go back to normal, but I won't attack people much?

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Other than yanking Glove's oversized clit from his panties, who have I been mean to? I think I have found a happy median. I couldn't sustain myself as a MLH type poster, but at the same time, I don't cause the havoc I used to...unless it's confined to one thread. If you saw last night, I didn't throw crazy insults at Glove, just facts.

Perhaps my posting style will go back to normal, but I won't attack people much?
    You're mean to me all the time

Why can't we go back to the way things were? You used to be so tender and loving, but now all you do is get this cold look in your eyes when we make love, there's no soul there anymore, you're just going through the motions. All I'm asking for is for you to look at me in the eyes and tell me that its over, because I love you and I can't stand to just lie here underneath you and pretend everything's okay, when I know in my heart that it isn't.

God damn, that's a lot of people you ranked.

No Pun Intended ryantheporchkid's Avatar

That's a long list. What's another person?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    You're mean to me all the time

Why can't we go back to the way things were? You used to be so tender and loving, but now all you do is get this cold look in your eyes when we make love, there's no soul there anymore, you're just going through the motions. All I'm asking for is for you to look at me in the eyes and tell me that its over, because I love you and I can't stand to just lie here underneath you and pretend everything's okay, when I know in my heart that it isn't.
    It's not you, it's me.

It's the same routine day in and day out. Wake up, work, go home, eat dinner, watch a couple hours of tv, play beer games with Prime over the internet, **** you. BTW, I don't think the ED has anything to do with being drunk when we ****.

I need something new. Maybe a trip to Cancun...yes, yes...I know the fishing isn't as good there as it is in Newfoundland and yes, I do know Newfies have cooler accents than Mexicans. But we need something to spice up the relationship.

Maybe have a three way with a beautiful senorita or a West Indian Manatee....your call. No pressure. If you don't like having sex outside of the species (excluding me), then that's fine. I don't know if I'll even be able to feel a 15 year old Mexican prostitute (luckily I don't have that problem with you thanks to your ripped muscles).

But if you do want to try the WIM, maybe we can do it underwater. I think you look cute in scuba gear.

Have you considered a water birth at all?...too soon? Ok.
    Last edited by i seen hippos; 07-30-2008 at 01:06 PM.