Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Do You Date Black Girls?

I have,but I don't understand why some people do not like dating black girls although they may not be racist they just aren't attracted to them.I know some people who don't date out of their race because they are afraid of how they could be perceived by their family or just random people who wouldn't understand why they would date a black girl over a white girl.

I remember this guy from HS who thought that all black girls were ghetto and they would be embarassing to him if he dated one because he thought all of them would talk loud,curse,and wouldnt be able to handle themselves like sofisticated people would out in public.Strange thing is he actually is dating one in college,but still I get on him for thinking that like 2 years ago.

I KNOW there are a portion of members who have very conservative families where they would be uncomfortable with you bringing your black girlfriend to thanksgiving or christmas.

Could you actually see yourself dating her?

Default Re: Do You Date Black Girls?

I can't see me NOT wanting to date her...

Very good NBA starter

That girl looks gorgeous.

I've done some things with black girls, sometimes I prefer them over white girls, but I can't date them until I leave the house.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    That girl looks gorgeous.

I've done some things with black girls, sometimes I prefer them over white girls, but I can't date them until I leave the house.

You can't date them until you leave the house?

Your parents won't let you date girls.wow

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator

You can't date them until you leave the house?

Your parents won't let you date girls.wow

No man, I come from a strickly european family, I'm expected to date girls from Europe or white Canadians only, that's just the family. I can date girls I just can't date anyone who isn't white.

Banned

I haven't ever really gone on a date with a black girl... but I've slept with one before.... and it is a great experience.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit

No man, I come from a strickly european family, I'm expected to date girls from Europe or white Canadians only, that's just the family. I can date girls I just can't date anyone who isn't white.
    How are you supposed to date girls from Europe when you live in America?

Slap your mother.

My daughter's mother is puerto rican and black and I have mostly dated minorites my whole life.....There was a stupid thread on here a while ago where some people were saying that black girls don't go for white guys....that is the biggest lie in the world. Black girls (from the suburbs to the hood) love white guys...as long as you aren't corny, you be yourself, and have confidence, I have found that most black girls, even those who have never dated white guys before, have a willingness to. It just needs to be brought out.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

That's the one thing I wish I would've done....been with a black girl. Love the the thickness in all the right spots on that girl in the pic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Well, when you're 18, you should start thinking for yourself. What do you think my parents (mainly my mom) said when I said I was gonna move to Japan? A lot of b!tching.

Sometimes I even joke (they think I'm joking) and say that I'm gonna bring a black girl or Asian girl home one day.
    How could you bring a black girl home from Japan?

look how fat her **** are...... That sh*t is beautiful....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator

Life just isn't fair. I never got my free hug.

I have no skin color preference.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PK3434
    My daughter's mother is puerto rican and black and I have mostly dated minorites my whole life.....There was a stupid thread on here a while ago where some people were saying that black girls don't go for white guys....that is the biggest lie in the world. Black girls (from the suburbs) love white guys...as long as you aren't corny, you be yourself, and have confidence, I have found that most black girls, even those who have never dated white guys before, have a willingness to. It just needs to be brought out.
    Black girls from the hood don't date white guys,you might find a select few who would but I can gurantee you that they are culturally coached to hate white people in general.

Black girls from the hood typically go for light skinned black guys or mixed guys because they're lighter and not white.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    I hope you're not serious. I can't tell since I just woke up.
    Actually it wasn't a serious question,more like a casual question.