Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I had a bizarre Tinder experience last night.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    OP's story reminds me of some crazy shit that happened to me last year. I was swiping and matched with a 21 year old who ended up living basically half a mile from me, we sent messages for a few minutes and eventually exchanged numbers. We kept on texting and she mentioned how bored she was, and I asked her if she was down to come over and chill at my house, she quickly replied "yes" and was at my house within 10 minutes. I had some beers in the fridge, so we just chatted and got to know each other better, eventually she starts getting pretty buzzed and more comfortable around me, I'm thinking to myself "This is gonna be an easy hookup", and told her to follow me into my room. There we are chilling in my bed, thinking im about to score, im all touching her without resistance, rubbing her back etc and she drops a bombshell on me, she says she has chlamydia.

I play it cool, but im thinking to myself "WTF, why didn't she tell me this before we met". My mood at this point has changed, but I don't want to be rude and basically kick her out. We keep on talking, at this point she seems pretty drunk, and I kid you not a ****ing earthquake happened, my bed and other things in the room start shaking, nothing too crazy, but it's actually the strongest earthquake I've felt since living in the Bay Area. Anyways, I'm getting tired since I was work at 6 am and it's almost 11, I basically say I have to go to sleep now and she basically throws herself at me, saying that she wants to **** me and what not, she starts grinding on me and starts moaning.

At this point I'm like "Wtf, we can't do that", and she says its OK, to just use a condom, I had one but no way was I taking that risk. I deny her advances which she later revealed made her want me even more, it took me like 20 minutes for me to convince her to go home, she would just lay in my bed looking at me when I told her to leave, she kept questioning why I didn't want to have sex with her, etc etc. She eventually leaves to my delight and slept right afterwards. I got a text from her this afternoon basically apologizing to me for last night and how she feels embarrassed. I basically told her "It's Ok, don't sweat it", but no way am I seeing that girl again. Be careful out there guys, it's a jungle out there.

Link to earthquake.
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...a-14528192.php

Those who live in the Bay, who felt it??

At least she told ya.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Is that really how desperate you are? "Sarcasm" sure, but I legit believe you would do exactly this
    lol

I've never been that desperate and when I wasn't getting ass in my early 20s I would've been too scared to progress if she said she had chlamydia. With that said, back in health class, they never taught that syphillis, chlamydia and gonorhhea were actually treatable. They were taught as end-of-your-life STDs on the same level as AIDs. That just ain't right.

As long as the girls you're hooking up or dating are amongst professionals (women with careers and/or goals), you generally don't have to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    lol

I've never been that desperate and when I wasn't getting ass I would've been too scared to progress if she said she had chlamydia. With that said, back in health class, they never taught that syphillis, chlamydia and gonorhhea were actually treatable. They were taught as end-of-your-life STDs.

As long as the girls you're hooking up or dating are amongst professionals (women with careers and/or goals), you generally don't have to worry.

Professional women can have t[COLOR="Black"]w[/COLOR]at rot too.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    haha

Well, I definitely took some risks last year then and turned out ok. And as a result it's made me drop my guard a bit. Not sure if that's a good thing.

Yeah having a good job doesn’t prevent you from being a slut lmao

[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah having a good job doesn

lol

I've never been that desperate and when I wasn't getting ass in my early 20s I would've been too scared to progress if she said she had chlamydia. With that said, back in health class, they never taught that syphillis, chlamydia and gonorhhea were actually treatable. They were taught as end-of-your-life STDs on the same level as AIDs. That just ain't right.

Lol, professional women can be sluts too. They'll fukk dudes who could help them climb the corporate ladder, those high rolling corporate executives types are infamous for banging whores on business convention gatherings...people love fukking, educational background is no guarantee of not catching STDs.

Last edited by TheMan; 10-16-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Lol, professional women can be sluts too. They'll fukk dudes who could help them climb the corporate ladder, those high rolling corporate executives types are infamous for banging whores on business convention gatherings...people love fukking, educational background is no guarantee of not catching STDs.

Life isn

[QUOTE=Hawker]Life isn

[QUOTE=Hawker]Life isn

[QUOTE=RRR3]So there are no slutty white collar workers?

Please. A good job won

I was talking with my associate when one of our hygienists interrupted because she needed one of us to come do an exam. After she left he said wouldn't it be great if we lived in the early 60s. We'd be smoking, having a few cocktails and when a hygienist needed us we'd say shit like "keep your panties on sweetheart".
    Exactly.

I'm not claiming I pull tons of ass but in general, women that are professionals/educated are going to make better decisions about dudes they hook up with. And those dudes are generally higher caliber and they are pulling the same caliber of chicks, in general. Not diseased hoes who **** everything that moves. I always ask if they are on BC as well. Maybe I just haven't run into the BSC chicks ya'll run into.

You can get promoted these days without f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking a corporate level exec. And not all women want to lower themselves to that position in order to get there - random doctors, accountants, admin, engineers, vets etc. aren't doing that at a high percentage. Word spreads around in offices and workplaces as well.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

You don't even have a job so how would you even know?
    Or experience with any women not directly related to him.

Soy tits sure does have a wild imagination.

[QUOTE=Hawker]Life isn