Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Default Re: Wade supports his 11 year old gay son...

Stalker, you are white so the good news is your son has less chance of becoming LBGT than any other race

The bad news is you let a guy suck your dick and sound hypocritical

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    The world is destroyed morally.

Immorality can still exist and flourish.

Dumb ass.
    So somehow you think you have the moral authority to decide if the lives of 7 Billion people are wrong, just lol. Stick to complaining about people who don't even know you exist, it's gonna get you far in life. Well, anything will get you farther than where you are now based on your post history.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[QUOTE=warriorfan]Op bringing the heat

**** ridiculous gay people it

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Being concerned with sexuality at 11 is a product of an immoral and sinful society.

Period.
    maybe.

but by 11 you knew if you straight, bi, or gay.

if someone doesn't, they are abnormal.

sex doesn't really even have to factor into it.

but you knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Eh...

Thats about the age where the kids who act gay end up being gay.

All the "gay" kids from back then were actually gay later off the top of my head. A lot of those you couldnt tell were gay also ended up gay....but the little effeminate ones? Yea. Its damn near 100%.
    Maybe they just didn't come out in my school. They did so later, in highschool. The effiminate ones that I knew would skip gym, play with glitter, spend their time with the girls but they never called themselves gay at the time. They didnt really come out until years later. But they all did. As you said.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

You didnt like girls in the 6th grade?

I had a girlfriend whos name I cant remember when I was 4 or 5. My mom told me about her(my mom was a teacher at the school I was in). By 11? I remember a LOT about my middle school girlfriend(s).

We werent having sex but if I knew at that age how to lead a conversation that way I probably would have been. I had friends who were. I just wasnt that advanced. We just talked on the phone, wrote notes, held hands and so on.

I know I was attracted to girls at that point though. I distinctly remember talking about which girls were pretty before that. Not having sex doesnt mean you dont like girls.

For the record I had a sex dream... singular... after kindergarten and before 1st grade... I had a crush on a girl that early and I had a crush on a girl in 3rd grade also... talked perverted shit at the lunch table with two other boys who liked her also... we all got pulled into the principle's office separately for that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Maybe they just didn't come out in my school. They did so later, in highschool. The effiminate ones that I knew would skip gym, play with glitter, spend their time with the girls but they never called themselves gay at the time. They didnt really come out until years later. But they all did. As you said.

Well no they didnt come out. I dont think I ever saw a kid acknowledge being gay until well into the internet age. Im talking like.....2000 something. No kids when I was a kid would admit to being gay. But you know the gay kids when you see them.

I actually got into a fight with one when I was a kid because he "touched my butt" but to be honest....I dont remember if he actually did or not. I may have trumped up the charges just to fight him. My dad had given me the gay talk at some point around then and I was probably on the lookout. ITs a story I feel bad about now.....but I legit dont remember if he actually did anything "gay". But I fought him.

He ended up in fact being gay when everyone was older.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    For the record I had a sex dream... singular... after kindergarten and before 1st grade... I had a crush on a girl that early and I had a crush on a girl in 3rd grade also.

I had a girlfriend I played "doctor" with when I was like 7 or 8 and she let me do some out of line things. Its not unusual to like girls at that age. Its unusual to have sex....but not know you like girls.

My dad had given me the gay talk at some point around then and I was probably on the lookout. ITs a story I feel bad about now.....but I legit dont remember if he actually did anything "gay". But I fought him.

I actually got into a fight with one when I was a kid because he "touched my butt" but to be honest....I dont remember if he actually did or not. I may have trumped up the charges just to fight him. My dad had given me the gay talk at some point around then and I was probably on the lookout. ITs a story I feel bad about now.....but I legit dont remember if he actually did anything "gay". But I fought him.

pretty sure you just admitted to committing a federal hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    pretty sure you just admitted to committing a federal hate crime.

Yeaaaaa.....

It sucks but what am I gonna do now? Be ashamed of my conduct when I was only a few years into being self aware?

I distinctly remember punching him and everyone being shocked. Some kid ran to tell my mom and she came and got me off him and the kid was looking at me like "What the ****?!?!" though he did get some punches in. Its not like I straight beat him up but im sure I sucker punched him.

I didnt even get in trouble though. My dad did and one of my uncles. My mom got on them but kinda just told me thats not how you handle a situation like that. I was really adamant that he touched my butt but I truly dont remember if he did or not. I just remember the fight and using it as my excuse for why.

It was fine though. You didnt get kicked out for fighting back then. Not even suspended. You fight...then its over and you go back to lunch. I remember being kinda friends with him later.

Yeaaaaa.....

It sucks but what am I gonna do now? Be ashamed of my conduct when I was only a few years into being self aware?
    Well considering that the majority of the people on this board aren't self aware, do they all get a pass?

I was a homophobic retard up until my mid-20s. Mostly because I hated getting hit on by men. It made me feel angry.

Then, I was hated on by some fascists because I grew my hair out one summer. You wouldn't believe the shit I took. People calling me ***, this and this. That's when I realized "if I'm straight and I'm getting ribbed on, imagine a wild freak of a freak". That's when the realization that LGBTQ were being abused in society set in.

I support a free and equal society. I mean, God created gays, man. Deal with it.