Exclamation I think I'm in love and I'm scared.

I think i've actually fallen in love. The girl I posted about approaching, I've done it and I've started talking to although I think she considers me a harmless friend. Before talking to her, I was hopping that she would be a shallow, dumb, uninteresting and unitellectual b1tch. So that I can force myself to dislike her because it got to a point where she was living rentfree in my head. I noticed it during my chemistry exam and got freaked out.

But she isn't any of those things. She super intelligent, down to earth, likes to read some of the books and authors I like and is all around fun and humble. I've liked other girls in the past based on looks and after a while I found some disgusting flaw that I couldn't stand. But with her I can't find anything and after talking to her, it has amplified every feeling tenfold.

But no one else has made me feel like this. I think she knows I like her otherwise why even approach her? Since then, my heart has been aching and I can't focus on anything for an extended amount of time.

This feeling it feels good. The only people I literally have any emotional attachment to is my family and that only extends to the immediate. I could careless for my cousins or even my closest friends. I literally feel like protecting his girls smile for all eternity.

My fear is that she knows that. Which means that she would have power over me. Stringing me all along if she wanted. I'm honestly scared because as someone who is very taciturn Irl and somewhat closed off emotionally, having this feeling for someone I've only been talking to for a few days scares the living hell out of me as someone who wants as much control as humanely possible of every aspect of myself. but at the same time feels exhilarating.

Help me Men of ISH!

Default Re: I think I'm in love and I'm scared.

You don't know how to dislike her? Here, I'll help.

While your little brunette whore is getting piledrived by Ted and Chad you're sitting here on ISH with your dick in hand, crying about getting a slight sense of affection for a girl. Maybe once her slut ass is done getting bent over, she'll give you a call or text you for help with her homework. She'll lead you on and you'll follow, because she's hot and you've never gotten this kind of attention before. But once it's the weekend and all the fun parties and drinking is going on, she's not even going to give you a call, and she's back getting dicked by Chad, who doesn't even show an ounce of respect (and rightfully so) for her hoe ass. Maybe she will give you a call if he's a little too rough and she gets emotional. Enjoy, cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#

I think i've actually fallen in love. The girl I posted about approaching, I've done it and I've started talking to although I think she considers me a harmless friend. Before talking to her, I was hopping that she would be a shallow, dumb, uninteresting and unitellectual b1tch. So that I can force myself to dislike her because it got to a point where she was living rentfree in my head. I noticed it during my chemistry exam and got freaked out.

But she isn't any of those things. She super intelligent, down to earth, likes to read some of the books and authors I like and is all around fun and humble. I've liked other girls in the past based on looks and after a while I found some disgusting flaw that I couldn't stand. But with her I can't find anything and after talking to her, it has amplified every feeling tenfold.

But no one else has made me feel like this. I think she knows I like her otherwise why even approach her? Since then, my heart has been aching and I can't focus on anything for an extended amount of time.

This feeling it feels good. The only people I literally have any emotional attachment to is my family and that only extends to the immediate. I could careless for my cousins or even my closest friends. I literally feel like protecting his girls smile for all eternity.

My fear is that she knows that. Which means that she would have power over me. Stringing me all along if she wanted. I'm honestly scared because as someone who is very taciturn Irl and somewhat closed off emotionally, having this feeling for someone I've only been talking to for a few days scares the living hell out of me as someone who wants as much control as humanely possible of every aspect of myself. but at the same time feels exhilarating.

Help me Men of ISH!
    dive in it.

Banned

get her ***** off a pedestal brah. She doesn't fart raibuttercups, and also she doesn't give a shit about you apart from the slight ego boost your attention gives her.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You don't know how to dislike her? Here, I'll help.

While your little brunette whore is getting piledrived by Ted and Chad you're sitting here on ISH with your dick in hand, crying about getting a slight sense of affection for a girl. Maybe once her slut ass is done getting bent over, she'll give you a call or text you for help with her homework. She'll lead you on and you'll follow, because she's hot and you've never gotten this kind of attention before. But once it's the weekend and all the fun parties and drinking is going on, she's not even going to give you a call, and she's back getting dicked by Chad, who doesn't even show an ounce of respect (and rightfully so) for her hoe ass. Maybe she will give you a call if he's a little too rough and she gets emotional. Enjoy, cuck.
    this man knows what's up, though he hasn't yet personally experienced any of this himself yet, apart from the rejection part.

However Jameer, this is not an attempt to burn you. Continue down this righteous path and start working out and playing more basketball and in a year or two you will be a true baller pussy slayer, especially compared to your PC cuck peers in your age group.

be forsure that some hard dicc ****** is hitting on her too. you gotta dive in it or dive out of it. if you are stuck in the middle then you are in for alot of hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    get her ***** off a pedestal brah. She doesn't fart raibuttercups, and also she doesn't give a shit about you apart from the slight ego boost your attention gives her.
    I'm trying to get her off this pedestal bro. Thats why im scared. I'm trying to look for flaws. Shes just literally everything I want in a girl.

stop it just stop it .. get a fkn grip for christs sake .. the other posters have pointed it out well .. you can't put that much into someone like that .. not unless she's doing the same at the least .. reciprocating it right back .. don't be a chump

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    stop it just stop it .. get a fkn grip for christs sake .. the other posters have pointed it out well .. you can't put that much into someone like that .. not unless she's doing the same at the least .. reciprocating it right back .. don't be a chump
    I know dude. I'm not showing any feels but I think she knows and can feel it. I know that I can't show her too much or else I will get manipulated. But I'm just saying how I feel inside and how nervous that makes me because if she finds out then I'll just be a fkn puppet/

Coming back from the dead to tell you to get a grip fat boy. You have known this bitch for a week and now you think you've found your soulmate. Maybe instead of eating twinkies and being a pushover you should grow pair but I know you won't. Your already in the friendzone and you will never get out. Take your loss and keep on moving. TripleA out.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    Coming back from the dead to tell you to get a grip fat boy. You have know this bitch for a week and now you think you've found your soulmate. Maybe instead of eating twinkies and being a pushover you should grow pair but I know you won't. Your already in the friendzone and you will never get out. Take your loss and keep on moving.
    I haven't told this girl anything. Who said I'm fat?
    I used to but far from it now.