Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: UFC 168: Weidman Vs. Silva 2 | Rousey Vs. Tate 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    Deal with what? You're the one who has to constantly deal with defending someone who says stupid shit all the time. He screwed Askren over because of his petty ego and then makes up stupid BS as the reason why. It's sad. He can't even say anything that makes any kind of sense.

You chose some bad people to have mancrushes on - Mir and White. That's something you have to deal with...
    At the end of the day your JUST A FAN!!!!!!

Home of the 16

Do they owe Askren something? Why would they feel obligated to sign him? It's their company, they can do whatever the hell they want. & like I said, I'm not explaining myself anymore:)

“First of all, we didn’t ask for that meeting, he asked for that meeting. There was never any, ‘Let’s meet with Ben Askren.’ Ben Askren wanted that meeting. This is a business and a sport where, you saw the whole ‘Rampage’ thing, how that went down. We bring in the best guys in the world, they compete, they win world titles they do whatever; but at the end of the day, this is still a business. And you want to be in business with guys that want to be in business with you, guys that are happy. I can just tell from the comments that were made that Ben Aksren isn’t one of those kind of guys. He’s not a guy, I’m hearing just stupidness like that the reason he went to ONE FC is because he heard that I wanted him to go to World Series of Fighting. I don’t give a **** where he goes. He can go fight in A.B.C. on ****ing Pluto, for all I care. I wanted him to go to World Series of Fighting? I don’t give shit where the guy goes, personally. But, there is competition at World Series of Fighting. There was no competition at Bellator, I didn’t even know ONE FC was still in business. And I’m not taking a shot at these guys (ONE FC) I have nothing against them, I didn’t even know they still existed. I have nothing to do with World Series of Fighting, they have competition there. There’s actually competition where the guy, it sounds to me like this guy wants to walk in somewhere, make a shitload of money, and, I don’t know, he’s just not my kind of guy.”
    Yeah, that's your opinion. At least I'm not a bandwagon fan.

TESTOSTEREEM. Ouch.

Home of the 16

& like I said - Does he f*ck up? Yeah. Do you f*ck up? NO ... because you're perfect.

@bruj, face reality, dude. You're full of shit.

it sounds to me like this guy wants to walk in somewhere, make a shitload of money, and, I don

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    & like I said - Does he f*ck up? Yeah. Do you f*ck up? NO ... because you're perfect.

@bruj, face reality, dude. You're full of shit.
    explain to me exactly how iam full of shit.Really dont give me no paragraph that makes no sense really explain to me why you think iam full of shit.

Home of the 16

He's not feeling Askren, so what? They don't have to sign him if they don't want to.

Home of the 16

MMA Discussion/News... 12-24-2013 1:01 AM Repped again for speaking sense to the ignorant - Boogie

Banned

Anyone want to bet reps? I'll take Silva and Ronda. Please, I need to get rid of these red bars they're making me look bad

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Why would they feel obligated to sign him?
    Maybe because Dana loves to tout how the UFC is where the best fight the best, where people go to prove themselves, how they have all the top guys, how they're like other pro sports leagues, etc...

It's their company, they can do whatever the hell they want.
    They can and us fans can continue to call them out on all of their bullshit.

like I said, I'm not explaining myself anymore:)
    I get it, you have a fanboy crush on a glorified boxercise instructor with a big mouth for some reason. I guess you're like some 10 year old kid who thinks it's cool when someone uses a lot of curse words or something.

Yeah, that's your opinion. At least I'm not a bandwagon fan.

TESTOSTEREEM. Ouch.
    Testostereem vs. Testostermir

Bandwagon fan? Do you even know what that means or do you just throw out random buzz words? I'd think that if I were bandwagon fan, then my fav HW would be Cain Velasquez and not someone I've been a fan of for the past 6 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Dana ****ing White
    We bring in the best guys in the world"
    Liar

[quote= Dana ****ing White]I can just tell from the comments that were made that Ben Aksren isn

I'll be watching, but I'm expecting one-sided victories in both fights.

Home of the 16

Rousey’s corner drops 20 large on her to beat Tate
    Rousey told FOX Sports that, “My whole corner bets on me. They get mad at me because my odds always suck.” She continued, “They split like over 20 grand every fight because they believe in me. It doesn’t put any extra pressure on me. I’m like, ‘**** yeah.’ My guys have so much faith in me they’ll put down 20 grand to win five.”
    However, the odds this time are looking even worse for her boys seeing as even after dropping 20 large, depending on when they placed their bet, it would only add up to about $2,000- $2,500.

Rousey was a -375 favorite during her and Tate’s first meeting at UFC 168. However, that number settled out as it got closer to showtime balancing at about a -300 favorite for Ronda. Ronda when on to win her seventh straight bout by first round arm bar.

During her fight with Liz Carmouche, Rousey was an even bigger favorite at a solid 10-1 odds. And although these odds are obviously not preferred by most gamblers her corner has still managed to make a pretty penny on betting for the champ.

“This time, my friends were like, ‘Ronda, if it wasn’t a sure bet, I would be mad at you,’” she said. “I was expecting the odds actually to be closer because I went to do all that movie stuff and I thought maybe more people would doubt me because of that. To see I’m up that much is kind of cool but no so great for friends. It’s nice to know they’re so confident in me though.”
    http://www.bjpenn.com/rouseys-corner...-to-beat-tate/

   

vintage J18... good to see you here again.

$LG... please take some deep breaths, bro. this thread is about saturday

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

GOAT by TKO

Him, Pettis and Aldo are the only reason i'm really still interested in MMA. All 3 are capable of spectacular finishes and movements that the other fighters can only dream of doing

Home of the 16

[QUOTE=gigantes]vintage J18... good to see you here again.

$LG... please take some deep breaths, bro. this thread is about saturday

   

jackson slack just did a two-parter for saturday on one of our favorites:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ter-of-escapes
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-school-boxing

(you might want to skip the second one, $LG)