Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738 LastLast

Default Re: Stevenson: Lebron "checked out" of game 4

If you can't play hard to win when you're in the Finals . . why would a scrub like Stevenson slighting you suddenly light a fire under your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    If you can't play hard to win when you're in the Finals . . why would a scrub like Stevenson slighting you suddenly light a fire under your ass?

lmao exactly.

Kids on this board can't think outside the cliche.

Default Re: Lebron is so Lebron

quitness ??

Stevenson always talks, nothing new.

Lets be honest though, if you're not giving 100% in the Finals there's nothing that an opposing role player can say to change this. The media are saying the same thing, Lebron would hear the same message even if Stevenson refrained from talking. Lebron should be ready to play in game 5 because of what is at stake, not some silly comment.

Also Stevenson is 7/13 on 3PT FGAs, I'd say let him say whatever he wants if he can keep backing it up.

This fool called Bronzy out some years ago too, while in Washington, after a bunch of good defensive performances vs LBJ, resulting in Bronzy torching him in the following games.

I hope this doesn't wake him up again...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Deltron3030's Avatar

Default Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

When/if the Heat wins the finals, this will truly show how great a leader Wade is. I'm sure he'll pull him to the side and butter him up. Sometimes players need their kudos and Wade won't let him cower like he did in Cleveland. I'm sure the convo will go something like this: Wade: Yo Bron, what's up man? I need you. LBJ: Nothing wrong, I'm a two-way player. Wade: It's time to man the *** up. You're my dog and all, but it's time to grow up. I got nothing but love for you though; however, you're being a biitch like you were in Cleveland.

And that is the difference between a team like the Cavs and a team with a HOFer. Definitely not hating on the Cavs, but Lebron is pulling the same BS he did there only this time he has someone to pick him up. I almost think Lebron has some mental screws loose or maybe he just isn't mature yet.

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

They just said on nbatv lebron is the first player in 50 years too finish top 5 in scoring and scoring less than 10 points in the finals

Local High School Star markymark's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Why the fck is everyone dissing d-steve? Dude's just keepin it real! And he's someone you'd love to have on your team

Default Re: So, are we gonna act like Lebron didnt only have 4 pts last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Fixed.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked pass

comparing Lebron to Kobe is a joke let alone MJ

Lebron just isn't on that level

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked pass

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath

Thats Great

Default Re: So so disappointed with Lebron - from a big Heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by Deltron3030
    When/if the Heat wins the finals, this will truly show how great a leader Wade is. I'm sure he'll pull him to the side and butter him up. Sometimes players need their kudos and Wade won't let him cower like he did in Cleveland. I'm sure the convo will go something like this: Wade: Yo Bron, what's up man? I need you. LBJ: Nothing wrong, I'm a two-way player. Wade: It's time to man the *** up. You're my dog and all, but it's time to grow up. I got nothing but love for you though; however, you're being a biitch like you were in Cleveland.

And that is the difference between a team like the Cavs and a team with a HOFer. Definitely not hating on the Cavs, but Lebron is pulling the same BS he did there only this time he has someone to pick him up. I almost think Lebron has some mental screws loose or maybe he just isn't mature yet.
    I agree. Wade will definately have a word with him. Mentally Lebron seems shook and he needs someone with Wades experience to help him overcome it. Stevenson shouldnt have added fuel to the fire. All he's done is provide Lebron with extra motivation(which he shldnt need) and along with all the other backlash Lebron is deservedly getting he's going to come out guns blazing. I just hope that it doesnt result in him chucking but with him going to hoop more and shooting when he's open rather than passing. Beware the wounded animal

Good High School Starter jalbert009's Avatar

I wonder if deep down he wants to be remembered as the alpha player in Miami and Wade getting FMVP over him will seriously hurt his legacy. Lebron is confident he will not get FMVP if they win this series so he can quit now and try again next year and hope to have a better series and win FVMP over wade. of course this is just my opinion.

Dunking on everybody in the park bl2k8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalbert009
    I wonder if deep down he wants to be remembered as the alpha player in Miami and Wade getting FMVP over him will seriously hurt his legacy. Lebron is confident he will not get FMVP if they win this series so he can quit now and try again next year and hope to have a better series and win FVMP over wade. of course this is just my opinion.
    that makes no sense