Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Arizona Governor Signs Controversial Immigration Enforcement Bill

According to the 2005-2007 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, White Americans made up 76.4% of Arizona's population; of which 59.6% were non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) made up 29.0% of Arizona's population.[28]
    that a shit ton of people they can stop for no reason.

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    C'mon. The cops aren't going to stop every hispanic looking person on the street.

just the one that look "illegal?"

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    that a shit ton of people they can stop for no reason.
    Which is precisely why they won't randomly target people. There's too many, and it's not like they are going to set up hispanic check points on a highway or something. They can't and won't stop anybody looking hispanic. It's just not realistic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by mattevans11
    just the one that look "illegal?"
    Probably the ones posted up at the local convenience store hoping for work.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Probably the ones posted up at the local convenience store hoping for work.
    you mean home depot?

from what i hear, they are usually better workers though

Which is precisely why they won't randomly target people. There's too many, and it's not like they are going to set up hispanic check points on a highway or something. They can't and won't stop anybody looking hispanic. It's just not realistic.
    How will they do it then? Please, tell me. I honestly want to know. Since that you know what wont happen, tell us what will.

Sure, they might target specific areas with a high number of illegal immigrants, but I know that cops will be just be targeting people randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    So what? It is time to finally address this flood of illegals! This is just the beginning of a heated battle that lies in the lap of the inept Federal Government....and Obama needs to keep his sorry ass mouth shut and let the states determine what is best for them! For too long this illegal minority has run walking on the Constituion and the American Flag.....if your not legal then get out! Your no better than any other individual from other countries seeking a legal admittance as potential working citizenship to this nation....and yes speak ENGLISH!!!!

i think if you looked like a mexican you would feel differently about this.

as if English was the first language of the land????????

i am white by the way. and i look white

Banned

It's not like they are going to just stop someone because they want to, it will be for a driving violation, headlight out and stuff like that, if you produce the proper documents like everyone else then you won't have a problem. If you don't have the DL or your so called Green Card, the YOU have created YOUR own problem by not having permission to be in this country and YOU are breaking the LAW, what part of breaking the law do you idiots not get. Now get out and stay the hell out and take your trash with you wether you are from Mexico, Sout or Central America, Canada, Russia and the UK too.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    you mean home depot?

from what i hear, they are usually better workers though
    They are better workers for sure.

Very good NBA starter

if they see someone driving down the highway wearing a sombrero or a mexico soccer jersey etc, they will probably stop the car. So they are being penalized for something thats part of their culture.

I guess we'll see how its implemented.

But by law you can ask the mexican looking person in the car for proof of residency when he/she is just sitting in the back of the car during one of their DWI checkpoints?

Those already exist. I-10 middle of nowhere New Mexico is a "check point." I've driven through it twice and you get stopped for no goddamn reason. It's f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it.

It's not like they are going to just stop someone because they want to, it will be for a driving violation, headlight out and stuff like that, if you produce the proper documents like everyone else then you won't have a problem. If you don't have the DL or your so called Green Card, the YOU have created YOUR own problem by not having permission to be in this country and YOU are breaking the LAW, what part of breaking the law do you idiots not get. Now get out and stay the hell out and take your trash with you wether you are from Mexico, Sout or Central America, Canada, Russia and the UK too.
    Who the hell carries their green card around? God you guys are so stupid. I'm a legal immigrant and if I get caught without my drivers license and or green card/visa, I'm screwed and have to go to jail?

You really, really need to wake up to the real world.

haha...... where would you be in the Native Americans did the same to your ancestors?

Or did our founding fathers come over here "legally?"