Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Will Porzingis become an all star this year?

I'm one of the biggest PG13 fans on this forums, but he doesn't an all-star selection this year. He's been playing like absolute shit and injured and the Pacers are severely underachieving.

Melo doesn't deserve it either. Watching the last Knicks game him and Rose would literally stare at a wide open KP calling for the ball and just ignore him.

Besides we need KP to combat AD's length and spread the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    Nope. I would suggest that Giannis is more likely.

But you have:

LeBron
    Paul George
    Melo
    Dwight
    Love

And then you have players like Drummond, and Giannis. So... He's not quite there yet. People will still vote Melo over him.
    I prefer Greek Freak at the PG,
    Lebron SG
    George at SF
    Zinger at PF
    Embiid at Center, beat that West.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P
    He has a no trade clause, we're stuck with him

If he ever wants to win a championship, then he'll have to waive it. If not, we're stuck with an aging Melo for at least 2 more years after this season. As salaries increase, there will be no room to improve this team as long as Melo is taking a chunk of the teams salary.

KP is great and a fan favorite. If Melo gets voted in, it will be an outrage. Knicks fans get behind their guys, which is why Melo has been voted in the past whatever years since he's been here. I hope the fans vote KP in, maybe there are more deserving players but being a unicorn, everyone wants to see more of you

lol @ people debating Giannis. He should be a lock. As for KP he has played like a fringe all star thus far but his team record isn't great. But he will get a lot of votes. I hope he doesn't get voted in because I don't think he deserves it yet and I'm sure it'll make Melo jelly which can't be good for the team dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I hope he doesn't get voted in because I don't think he deserves it yet and I'm sure it'll make Melo jelly which can't be good for the team dynamic.
    If it makes Melo jealous, I am 100% in. If he cannot be happy for a teammate (he was before with Lin, but let's face it Lin is not better than him like KP will be), than good riddance he is a horrible teammate.

#Vote4KP