Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Is there really any fan here that wouldn't want James on their team?

We have enough ball boys

Default Re: Is there really any fan here that wouldn't want James on their team?

I would trade anyone on the blazers for him and i don't even like Lebron.

Let's put it this way. As a diehard Celtics fan, I hate Kobe with a passion. But I hate LeBron much, much worse. I've called complete strangers out for wearing his jersey.That being said, I'd trade any combination of players not named Paul Pierce for him in a heartbeat. Dude's a baller, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Why wouldn't you want a Top-5 player on your squad??

Fish/Kobe/Bron/Pao/Bynum

Sick as f*ck
    because there are a whole lot of things more important than basket ball.....and champoinships

Banned

Wesley Johnson/Darko/Anthony Randolph for Lebron James

PG Rubio
    SG James
    SF Beasley
    PF Williams
    C Love

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Lakers have 2 titles in the past 3 years without the ringless one.

What would he even add to a championship team?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Basketball seems to be the only sport where people don't want the best player.

If your favorite football team got Aaron Rogers, would you not be a fan anymore?

If Albert Pujols joined your favorite baseball team would you be upset?

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Of course I want him on my team, along with other ten super stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Don't be ridiculous

Hate on him in whatever manner you appeal to find pleasing. But hating on him by saying you would never want him on your team is just plain atrociuous
    i hope all the contracts are voided, so lebron can come to the knicks and I can put back my lebron in a knicks uniform avatar.

imagine a team of

lebron
    melo
    cp3
    amare
    dwight howard

oh yeah, lets get this desertification thing done!

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic

If your favorite football team got Aaron Rogers, would you not be a fan anymore?

Lol "best player".

Best players, don't disappear in 4th quarters during the most important games of the season.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    i hope all the contracts are voided, so lebron can come to the knicks and I can put back my lebron in a knicks uniform avatar.

imagine a team of

lebron
    melo
    cp3
    amare
    dwight howard

oh yeah, lets get this desertification thing done!
    LOL we don't need Melo and Amar'e anymore. We can get Wade and Griffin now. Maybe they can come off the bench along with Durant.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease with malice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    Let's put it this way. As a diehard Celtics fan, I hate Kobe with a passion. But I hate LeBron much, much worse. I've called complete strangers out for wearing his jersey.That being said, I'd trade any combination of players not named Paul Pierce for him in a heartbeat. Dude's a baller, plain and simple.
    This.

I'm a Lakers fan, and you could pretty type the above and substitute Lakers/Kobe in there, and that's me.

Do I like the guy? Hell no. I think he's a self-entitled ass.
    Would I like him on the Lakers? Hell yes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Your opinion that LeBron is the best player doesn't make it fact, nor does it mean that he is the best option for all teams and all scenarios.

Default Re: Is there really any fan ehre that wouldn't want James on their team?

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    You're asking waaay too much of many ISHiots.

I guess I did. Although there were some straight honest answers.

IronFist complains about Lebron dissapearing in the most important games of the season, yet he clutched the sh1t out of Boston and Chicago. Weren't those important games?

And when the *** has Kobe been clutch in the finals?

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Your opinion that LeBron is the best player doesn't make it fact, nor does it mean that he is the best option for all teams and all scenarios.
    No different than who you may think is the best player in the NBA.

I can't see no fan seriously saying they would not want LeBron on their team, love him or hate him.