Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You can't be this dumb. Give me some video proof of a tiger fighting in a different manner in which I've seen them fight in every single tiger fighting video. Then explain to me how the tiger covers all this ground that you seem to believe they do. You act like a tiger jukes like Barry Sanders, and if it's in an open field it's running around in circles.

Do you know how dumb you sound? Open field, or cage, it doesn't matter. They both engage and starting tearing each other apart. There is no secret ninja like techniques that the tiger is going to use. They are both going to be holding their ground.

If you get the biggest brown bear and the biggest Siberian tiger, and make them fight. The brown bear out lasts it, and sends the tiger off running with it's tail between it's leg.

Stop being a tiger stan, and making up some abilities for the tiger.

Tigers don't fight other animals. They HUNT other animals to eat and survive. There aren't any animals picking fights with tigers bone head.

Just like a tiger, there aren't any natural predators to a bear, so just like a tiger it hunts, and survives.

More dangerous in the jungle than in the forrest? How so? What exactly is attacking a tiger in the jungle? Please answer that.

Since when have bears hunted in packs? Please answer that.

They are naturally wired to avoid conflict at all costs. Unless it is extremely necessary.

Your calling people dumb LOL

Cant argue someone with lack of knowledge thinking all animals just go all out swinging at each other.

Even Lions and Tigers have different fighting tendencies but you cant even tell the difference from Tiger and a bear?

What ability have I made up?

Are you that Dumb? Tiger fights and hunts Animals that are Fast,Stronger, and Bigger then what Bears have to face. This is common sense WOW.

Who the fucck said Bears hunts in packs?

Tigers "Naturally avoid Conflicts at all cost". Thats only amongest each other.

Tigers aren't known for territorial fights doesn't mean they don't happen in fact they happen more regularly than lions and tend to be more gruesome too

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH

Cant argue someone with lack of knowledge thinking all animals just go all out swinging at each other.

Even Lions and Tigers have different fighting tendencies but you cant even tell the difference from Tiger and a bear?

Are you that Dumb? Tiger fights and hunts Animals that are Fast,Stronger, and Bigger then what Bears have to face. This is common sense WOW.

Tigers aren't known for territorial fights doesn't mean they don't happen in fact they happen more regularly than lions and tend to be more gruesome too
    just because tiger hunts preys that are tougher than bear preys, doesn't mean tiger > bear

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    just because tiger hunts preys that are tougher than bear preys, doesn't mean tiger > bear

No doubt but it does to some degree.

Its like someone Playing basketball with NBA players all the time and the other playing with High school kids. Im pretty dam sure person who plays with NBA players will have some edge. Is that a Difficult logic you guys cant understand?

Banned

Wow. I never knew some could over use a emoticon.

This is what you responded to. How in the bloody hell does anything you just stated above have anything to do with this quote below???

"They both engage and start tearing each other apart. There is no secret ninja like techniques that the tiger is going to use. They are both going to be holding their ground."

None. You just keep saying that tigers are genius level fighters, and they have a much higher fighting IQ than a bear.

Again. Keyword. HUNTS.

Your words. Not mine. Here's what you had to say.

"Im glad you know that They are lone Hunters like I stated before Which makes them even more Superior when it comes to Hunting/Fighting."

You clearly just said that tigers are superior to bears because they are solitary hunters. That's why I asked if bears hunt in packs. Get it???

And exactly what animals are attacking tigers? Please answer. Like I asked you to do before.

Based on what? I've seen a ton more footage of lions fighting over territory, protecting their pride, and fighting for dominance.

There's like 2 videos of tigers fighting each other. One is with a male and a female tiger over mating, and another is a documentary saying that a tiger got into a fight with another tiger, and no harm was done to either tiger. Again, doesn't even show the video footage of the fight.

What else you got pal?
    Last edited by tikay0; 03-20-2013 at 01:35 AM.

Banned

Alright Zaaaaah. It was fun conversing with you. Hopefully you don't have any nightmares of bears killing your beloved tiger.

Peace out.

tiger vs grizzly is like kobe vs lebron, lebron is the grizzly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Wow. I never knew some could over use a emoticon.

This is what you responded to. How in the bloody hell does anything you just stated above have anything to do with this quote below???

"They both engage and start tearing each other apart. There is no secret ninja like techniques that the tiger is going to use. They are both going to be holding their ground."

None. You just keep saying that tigers are genius level fighters, and they have a much higher fighting IQ than a bear.

Again. Keyword. HUNTS.

Your words. Not mine. Here's what you had to say.

"Im glad you know that They are lone Hunters like I stated before Which makes them even more Superior when it comes to Hunting/Fighting."

You clearly just said that tigers are superior to bears because they are solitary hunters. That's why I asked if bears hunt in packs. Get it???

And exactly what animals are attacking tigers? Please answer. Like I asked you to do before.

Based on what? I've seen a ton more footage of lions fighting over territory, protecting their pride, and fighting for dominance.

There's like 2 videos of tigers fighting each other. One is with a male and a female tiger over mating, and another is a documentary saying that a tiger got into a fight with another tiger, and no harm was done to either tiger. Again, doesn't even show the video footage of the fight.

What else you got pal?
    What fact do you have that Tiger is just going to stand there ground and fight the bear?

Thats what Bears do. Tigers dont do that when they see a bigger animal.

Again you are just mis quoting me. I never said Bears hunt in packs.
    They are both lone hunters but they Hunt in different environment and different food. Do I have to explain why its tougher in the Jungle then compare to little Forest? Even tho they are both Loan hunters do you not see the difference?

Lions are lazy and much easier to film then Tigers.

You keep relying on Youtube thats why You fail to understand its not just about POWER and size when it comes to fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    tiger vs grizzly is like kobe vs lebron, lebron is the grizzly
    opposite.

Uninformed fans think Kobe>LeBron when in reality LeBron factually is the superior player.

What fact do you have that Tiger is just going to stand there ground and fight the bear?

Thats what Bears do. Tigers dont do that when they see a bigger animal.

Again you are just mis quoting me. I never said Bears hunt in packs.
    They are both lone hunters but they Hunt in different environment and different food. Do I have to explain why its tougher in the Jungle then compare to little Forest? Even tho they are both Loan hunters do you not see the difference?

Lions are lazy and much easier to film then Tigers.

You keep relying on Youtube thats why You fail to understand its not just about POWER and size when it comes to fighting.
    This. 100% of his "knowledge" comes from youtube and wikipedia. I asked what real life experience he has with any of these animals and his answer was "I've been to the zoo".

High School Varsity 6th Man

Yall forgetting about the wolf, who in its natural habitat is only second to man. The wolf in its pack > bear.

Quote Originally Posted by eurobum
    Yall forgetting about the wolf, who in its natural habitat is only second to man. The wolf in its pack > bear.
    Wolves have utterly ridiculous stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by eurobum
    We're talking solo here. 1v1. Wolves are the Denver Nuggets. Fearsome as a pack, but no superstar individuals.

Anyway, I did say earlier that the Sib tiger takes out all land predators but that was the stan in me speaking

Polar bears, kodiaks, and the largest grizzlies are too much for any big cat (Sib tiger included).

Eurasian brown bears, black bears, sloth bears and the like, are no match for the Sib tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    Anyway, I did say earlier that the Sib tiger takes out all land predators but that was the stan in me speaking

Polar bears, kodiaks, and the largest grizzlies are too much for any big cat (Sib tiger included).

Eurasian brown bears, black bears, sloth bears and the like, are no match for the Sib tiger.
    Glad you accepted the fact that LePolar Bear is the best in the nature world, Siberian Tiger is a great scorer...eh attacker but he is too one-dimensional and doesn't have the strength of LeBear. Even the most hardcore Tiger stans realize that.

So since we know Tiger and Lion aren't in the same league as LeBear, how would they fair against each other.

I know the Tiger is quick and even in old age crafty and dangerous, but the African Lion has powerful sidekicks with him that help him win battles. This year we may see The Black Tiger vs the deadly duo of Westlion and Dulion, unless the Black Tiger's homie Superman Rhino gets healthy I don't think they can beat them.