Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-08-2007, 01:02 AM   #106
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Default Re: Blazers to hand the Hornets their first loss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
yeah, his performance combined with websters was just too much to overcome. especially, since tyson got ejected.

Tyson being ejected is no excuse especially when you consider all the BS fouls that kept LaMarcus benched all game long. I hope someone youtubes the slapping away of LaMarcus's hands and then Aldridge got called for the foul. Cheap calls.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:04 AM   #107
JPR
Banned

as a bull fan, i'm used to the calls not going young player's ways. it's going to be tough this season for blazer fans seeing all the BS calls go against their young guys. especially, when they play teams like dallas and houston.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #108
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Tyson being ejected is no excuse especially when you consider all the BS fouls that kept LaMarcus benched all game long. I hope someone youtubes the slapping away of LaMarcus's hands and then Aldridge got called for the foul. Cheap calls.

Agreed. Everyone has an excuse for losing don't they?

You're right Aldridge was out for a good part of the game.

Rip City.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:11 AM   #109
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
as a bull fan, i'm used to the calls not going young player's ways. it's going to be tough this season for blazer fans seeing all the BS calls go against their young guys. especially, when they play teams like dallas and houston.

I don't know if you remember the play but a lot of people think that 5th LaMarcus foul was BS, I admit that was a charge. Chris Paul got there and didn't go into his body at all. That is the second time I've seen Chandler get ejected, who does he think he is Rasheed Wallace?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:25 AM   #110
JPR
Banned

it most def was BS. the blazers have a nice young team. if they were in the east they may have a chance but in the west, the L's will eventually stack up meaning they're going to add another brandon roy type of player for next season when they bring Greg Oden back into the fold.

yup, the NBA finals is in their future.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #111
yobore
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
it most def was BS. the blazers have a nice young team. if they were in the east they may have a chance but in the west, the L's will eventually stack up meaning they're going to add another brandon roy type of player for next season when they bring Greg Oden back into the fold.

yup, the NBA finals is in their future.
wow I disagree with you there did you see the replay they showed twice? I mean it wasn't a superclear charge but I'd call that a charge every time it wasn't a flop and it wasn't in the circle.

Blazers are going to be very dangerous this year when you have so much young talent some nights you never know what you're going to get. Can't remember a team that has stockpiled so many nice prospects. Even without Rudy and Oden
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:14 AM   #112
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

*Bump*

And what did I say BigKingsFan? Man, I'm so glad we won, because I thought fouls #2 and 3 on Aldridge were going to kill us (then half of the crowd was ready to kill the refs). I haven't seen fans at a Blazer game so mad at a ref in quite a while. Glad Tyson got kicked out to even things up (Tyson still played 7 more minutes than Aldridge).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 AM   #113
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
*Bump*

And what did I say BigKingsFan? Man, I'm so glad we won, because I thought fouls #2 and 3 on Aldridge were going to kill us (then half of the crowd was ready to kill the refs). I haven't seen fans at a Blazer game so mad at a ref in quite a while. Glad Tyson got kicked out to even things up (Tyson still played 7 more minutes than Aldridge).

Score made it look closer than it was. All Jack had to do was hit that free throw and D up and we would have won by 7.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:58 AM   #114
John Starks
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I strongly believe that the Blazers will get their first win and the Hornets will get their first loss of the season tonight. Here is why I believe this:

1. The Hornets guard will be down since they beat the Blazers pretty easily the first time.
2. The Blazers will be out for revenge.
3. The Blazers record is only so bad because they had an off game against the Hornets, while the other two games they played were against Spurs and Rockets.
4. All three games were away at the opponent's home opener
5. The Blazers will have their home opener this time and they are a team that are really into their fans, so they'll be pumped.
6. Jarrett Jack has played TERRIBLY but will not start tonight.
7. The Blazers are rested, the Hornets played last night.

Got give credit --where its due.

John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:18 PM   #115
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Thank you.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: