Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
That's it Rose?, That's the EASY part, right?.

What ever happened to your bold prediction.
Well when you don't pull the guy who's getting torched (DJ by Professor Miller) because you need his offense even though he was 3-12 at the time and only 6 points in 6 minutes in the final quarter....And don't bring back in either of your offensive players (Dunleavy/Boozer) when you're struggling and the opponent is shooting well anyway....

Or....when for some ****ing reason you decide NOT to let Noah play Nene straight up and want him to hold back for the defensive schemes....The Wizards aren't beating us because they've played better really. They aren't even winning in the way they usually do. They're being coached better. Dunleavy DEFINITELY should have played tonight in the overtime when we were playing catch up. But hey screw that! We need our defense to win this game.

The Wizards strive on the corner 3 and shoot long 2s. That is EXACTLY what Thibs' defense works for. I think the Wizards hit 2 corner 3s in game one and I know 5 tonight before the OT (I don't think they hit on in OT not entirely sure) Unfortunately. Thibs doesn't realize that Noah is a great perimeter defender and is completely content with letting Nene shoot midrange shots because as long as it's not in the paint!!! If a guy is shooting 70% against you adjust your scheme.

Thibs has completely reverted back to 2010 Thibs and for no reason. He had it figured out in the second with the small ball of Kirk-DJ-Jimmy-Taj-Noah. But then went away from that in the second half until it was basically too late. I get that Kirk had foul trouble but Snell shouldn't have gotten a second in the second half. And honestly Taj should have played that quarter since Boozer hit 3 shots and then basically no showed 3 minutes into it.

Thibs flat out is getting outcoached by a guy who's pretty much a laughingstock.

Wall has been pretty bad this series. Beal had a poor game one and a very good game 2. Ariza/Webster haven't done much. They've played their role basically pretty well. Gortat hasn't dominated. It's basically they do JUST enough to win. If Thibs was smart enough to adjust (which he should be) the Bulls could easily be 1-1, and maybe arguably 2-0.