Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Bogut and H Barnes both going to Dallas

Saw a tweet, if Mavs sign Gerald Green and Jason Thompson they can run a lineup with Curry-Thompson-Barnes-Green-Bogut

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

GSW jr haha.. i like that.

Bogut is exactly the type of center you want next to Dirk too. Can pass, screen, dribble, and defend rim. Barnes although he choked with his shot in the Finals, should be a good slasher, athletic presence for this team. nice pickups

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    He was our best perimeter defender last season... Really came down to effort... He played with a lot of intensity... He's a scrapper and will always give 100%
    Interesting .. Thanks .

Dirk Nowitzki (german interview): "If i cared about having a hierarchy in terms of salary pecking orders i wouldnt have left so much money on the table in the past few years. Last year our highest paid players were Wesley Matthews and Chandler Parsons, but our best players were actually Deron Williams and me."

lol @ CP.
    Last edited by pastis; 07-05-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Barnes to me is a 3rd option ceiling. Too inconsistent to be the lead dog. That said, I believe this coming season he can provide good defense, athleticism, and about 16-17 PPG with 7-8 rebounds and 2-3 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Barnes to me is a 3rd option ceiling. Too inconsistent to be the lead dog. That said, I believe this coming season he can provide good defense, athleticism, and about 16-17 PPG with 7-8 rebounds and 2-3 assists.
    He could be their Josh Howard, head-starting the offense during that first quarter since Dirk gets hot later in the game.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    He could be their Josh Howard, head-starting the offense during that first quarter since Dirk gets hot later in the game.
    Impressive memory! That was exactly what Avery Johnson had Howard do every game. Unfortunately, at some point Johnson decided that Howard was the Mavs actual MVP...

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Think it may be closer 20 PPG. But he definitely isn't a first option guy.

The Mavs will find that in the draft (as soon as Dirk loses his game, or retires).....

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Yep , i think so . I love Dandridge-Howard type of player , i wish Barness will be one of them .