NBA rookie of the year

Default Kenny Smith and I predicted Westbrook's Superstar transformation

Last edited by JohnMax; 10-29-2015 at 06:19 PM.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Kenny Smith and I predicted Westbrook's Superstar transformation

He plays naturally at a speed above anyone else in the league. He's head and shoulders above every other PG in the league at posting up. He's one of the best PG's in the league at defense. He's the best rebounding PG in the league, possibly best rebounding guard in general. His FT shooting has only gotten better and better. His playmaking is very good, despite jackasses complaining when he only got 7-8 assists a game with Sefolosha as the SG, Perkins as the C, and Brooks as the HC.

Saw people talking about how he is the Jordan version of PG's, and I can kind of see that in the sense that he's elite at nearly every aspect of basketball for his position and is an absolute nightmare for opponents to guard, whether it be in preseason or in the Finals.

NBA Superstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_omKFpWdg0

43 point game in the Finals, at age 23, with just 3 FT's, in a series where Bron and Wade were getting 10+ a game and KD was getting half that while missing crucial gametime on the bench in foul trouble.

Too bad the doctors couldn't predict your retardation.

Banned

Shot selection is his biggest weakness imo. The aggression is great but sometimes he'll take it too far and jack up dumb shots. I think that his shooting numbers should improve this season though, having KD back is a blessing on multiple levels for him.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_omKFpWdg0

43 point game in the Finals, at age 23, with just 3 FT's, in a series where Bron and Wade were getting 10+ a game and KD was getting half that while missing crucial gametime on the bench in foul trouble.
    Wade and LeBron combined to average 17 FT's a game. KD and WB averaged 13 a game. Not to mention the FACT that KD and WB were taking a shit ton of jumpers. 11 3's a game from KD/WB compared to 4 from Wade/LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    He plays naturally at a speed above anyone else in the league. He's head and shoulders above every other PG in the league at posting up. He's one of the best PG's in the league at defense. He's the best rebounding PG in the league, possibly best rebounding guard in general. His FT shooting has only gotten better and better. His playmaking is very good, despite jackasses complaining when he only got 7-8 assists a game with Sefolosha as the SG, Perkins as the C, and Brooks as the HC.

Saw people talking about how he is the Jordan version of PG's, and I can kind of see that in the sense that he's elite at nearly every aspect of basketball for his position and is an absolute nightmare for opponents to guard, whether it be in preseason or in the Finals.
    Long time, no see, russ

Westbrook and Curry are easily the most entertaining players to watch in the nba.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Long time, no see, russ
    He was just on his Jerry Seinfeld account

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Westbrook is sick.

Kenny so cocky sometimes. lol

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Too bad the doctors couldn't predict your retardation.