Banned

Default what kind of god damn a**holes are ESPN cutting off flip saunders moment of silence?

what the f*ck

Banned

Default Re: what kind of god damn a**holes are ESPN cutting off flip saunders moment of silence?

Pretty sure it wasn't a live feed.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: what kind of god damn a**holes are ESPN cutting off flip saunders moment of silence?

Don't Flip out on us

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Don't Flip out on us
    Too soon bro

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I was surprised that in their shows his passing was barely mentioned at all..I found that odd.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Don't Flip out on us
    bruh

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I was surprised that in their shows his passing was barely mentioned at all..I found that odd.
    LeBron could tweet about taking a sh*t and it'd still get more coverage than Flip's passing got

commericals = money...they could care less..as long as they got that 1 second to show

You're acting like TV networks have some sort of morals and ethics and aren't run by literal pieces of shit tbh