Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
Your shot sucks...but it has potential. You pull the ball back too far and that messes up the consistency of the form. It turns into into a slingshot.

You need to keep it a little more forward and turn it into what Jazz Deron Williams did. He had a deadly shot. Also I know people say "one hand" is the right way to shoot but unless you can palm the ball easily don't be afraid to hold the ball comfortably with two as long as you have the right less movement shooting motion.

Note: I am a known down shooter and I reinvented my shot at 22 to shoot like DWill. I was always a streaky good shooter but wanted to have consistency to go with from all areas of the floor.

Basically just don't pull it back so damn far and you'll be much improved. And jeez ur bricks make an embarrassingly loud sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcK_X8UyyXw
The slingshot tendency is a bad habit that I formed growing up. It comes out when I'm really tired but I am conscious about it when I shoot now. As I said in a previous post, I'll post another video when I'm in shape :) thanks for the advice though