Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Lmao, Lebron laughs at the Cavs on twitter

heres the thing. While the cavs fans (and even the organization) may have acted like little *******, those dudes out there getting embarrassed were his teammates and, supposed, friends for years. Tells you a little about his character that, rather than just keep it to himself and his circle, he feels the need to share this kind of petty jab (mostly at the players really) with the world. Dude is clearly still hurt by the national reaction to his ego party last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    Just to let you know, there's a difference between taking a Villin role, and being a complete brainless sapp with no education what so ever.
    wut? kobe didnt go to college either
    and oh kobe was even more like you say brainless in your words, even more hated and he didnt do these minor stuff lebron did, kobe did some nasty shit, he trashtalked/fought his teammates, other players, on and of the court and did some much more nasty shit i dont even wanna mention, lebron is saint compared to how kobe was, but i still love kobe!!! i like those villains that can back it up on the court! thats why reggie miller was my favorite player ever heheh

Reggie was best at it, he would hit a shot and then trashtalk to everybody or show this sign

Last edited by pauk; 01-12-2011 at 01:53 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Walduś

yep karma is a bytch and i will be lol'ing when bronzy is going to have career ending injury.
    I would never wish an injury on a player, but this guy and his many idiotic post makes me change my view on this matter slightly.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Karma = Hindu (Jain, Buddhist and/or Sikh)

LeBron's God = Christian

LeBron James = Low IQ and/or blasphemer

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    dudes he aint aiming this towards the cavs players themselves, but towards dan gilbert, its his franchise
    how? Is gilbert out there shooting 1-9? While he may mean the organization, the people out there getting embarrassed were his dance buddies and sidekicks/cronies. pretty poor taste if you ask me.

You can take the kid out of the hood.....
    but without any attempt at an education, hes just a rich hoodrat with that mentality. thank you

Not the smartest thing to say...but I can't blame him for wanting to stick it to that Cavs owner who ripped him apart mercilessly.

and oh kobe was even more like you say brainless in your words, even more hated and he didnt do these minor stuff lebron did, kobe did some nasty shit, he trashtalked/fought his teammates, other players, on and of the court and did some much more nasty shit i dont even wanna mention, lebron is saint compared to how kobe was, but i still love kobe!!! i like those villains that can back it up on the court! thats why reggie miller was my favorite player ever heheh

Reggie was best at it, he would hit a shot and then trashtalk to everybody or show this sign

education is not just about "going" to college. Its clear that kobe (who I also dont like as a player) has spent much more of his adult life learning to talk and act like an adult

Oh, the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    education is not just about "going" to college. Its clear that kobe (who I also dont like as a player) has spent much more of his adult life learning to talk and act like an adult
    where have u been in the 90s and early 00s ????

dude lebron is very intelligent, but arrogant, thats about it

Banned

LeBron hasn't done anything in this alleged role that shows he's great in it. But I guess your true character can come out once you hide behind Wade. I knew about his guy's true self long before the decision, I was alone in it, everyone blasted me for telling a truth that has now reached the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    LeBron hasn't done anything in this alleged role that shows he's great in it. But I guess your true character can come out once you hide behind Wade. I knew about his guy's true self long before the decision, I was alone in it, everyone blasted me for telling a truth that has now reached the lights.

dude u are just a hater, admit it! nothing lebron does is good for you, when have you ever complemented lebron on anything?

turns illusions for $ ShannonElements's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Karma = Hindu (Jain, Buddhist and/or Sikh)

LeBron's God = Christian

LeBron James = Low IQ and/or blasphemer
    He doesn't strike me as someone who's genuinely religious anyway. Just one of many people who identifies with a religion without actually following/adhering to it.

Seems directed to Gilbert to me, but you know it's going to get the shit spun out of it until we're all dizzy.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    how? Is gilbert out there shooting 1-9?
    You are taking this too literally. This was clearly a shot at Dan Gilbert, and him only.

where have u been in the 90s and early 00s ????

dude lebron is very intelligent, but arrogant, thats about it
    I dont have an issue with him, but he is clearly not that smart. The whole
    I dont know what contraction means" situation is a recent example of it. Either hes too dumb to think about what hes going to say before he opens his mouth, or he has the vocabulary of a 4th grader. his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    He doesn't strike me as someone who's genuinely religious anyway. Just one of many people who identifies with a religion without actually following/adhering to it.

Seems directed to Gilbert to me, but you know it's going to get the shit spun out of it until we're all dizzy.
    none of these dudes are (other than a.c. green and probably kaman). Its all just a cultural expectation they accept without critically examining. as do most people.