Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lebron is starting to look like an old man. LeGrandpa

Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
    He looks 10 years older... oh wait, that's how much he SHOULD look. So what's the problem (besides his hairline)?
    wrinkly, kobe does not have a wrinkle on his face, hell even MJ at 50 doesen't have that much. the real goats have dracula blood and don't age.

7-time NBA All-Star

Yeah, Lebron looks like he's in his 40's, but why is this supposed to be interesting? It's not the first time someone has said this, and I don't see why it's anymore interesting than the fact that Steph Curry looks like a teenager, or why BJ Armstrong did when he played.

And like others, I've known a number of people who lose their hair early. I had a grandfather who was completely bald in his 20's, and this was the late 1930's so I think it's safe to say he wasn't on steroids.

Rather than singling out Lebron for his hairline as evidence of steroid use, why not look at the whole league? A surprising amount of NBA players lose their hair at a very young age. MJ and Clyde Drexler also come to mind.

I realize Lebron is an easy target for jokes about his hairline because he's clearly insecure about it, plus people like to hate on him for anything, but using these sort of things as evidence of roids is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Roids do NOT affect hairline or thinning. Its in his genes, he's just got androgenic alopecia. Most guys on this forum will have at eventually as well. Unfortunately for LeBron* he's going through it earlier.
    I never said they do. I was responding to the OP who suggested steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Yeah, Lebron looks like he's in his 40's, but why is this supposed to be interesting? It's not the first time someone has said this, and I don't see why it's anymore interesting than the fact that Steph Curry looks like a teenager, or why BJ Armstrong did when he played.

And like others, I've known a number of people who lose their hair early. I had a grandfather who was completely bald in his 20's, and this was the late 1930's so I think it's safe to say he wasn't on steroids.

Rather than singling out Lebron for his hairline as evidence of steroid use, why not look at the whole league? A surprising amount of NBA players lose their hair at a very young age. MJ and Clyde Drexler also come to mind.

I realize Lebron is an easy target for jokes about his hairline because he's clearly insecure about it, plus people like to hate on him for anything, but using these sort of things as evidence of roids is laughable.
    Great post.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

u mean queen legrandma?

http://kids.woot.com/offers/my-first...ard-collection

even his rookie cards go for less than $20. all it took was 1 playoff choke