Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Official ISH Poll for who will win the Finals, going into game 4

Cavs are up 2-1 but reading around here it seems like many believe the Warriors will still win.

http://strawpoll.me/4603666

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: Official ISH Poll for who will win the Finals, going into game 4

cavs

Warriors will pull it out I think. Curry will stop being a bitch boy and make some shots. They will be desperate, lose this and it's all over.

Warriors.

If I'm wrong, ban Real14

I think whoever wins game 4 will win the series. If GS can pull it out, it becomes a 3 game series with 2 at home, including game 7. You have to like their chances in that scenario.

CavsNation fk the ScrubNation

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I think whoever wins game 4 will win the series. If GS can pull it out, it becomes a 3 game series with 2 at home, including game 7. You have to like their chances in that scenario.
    pretty much where I stand as well and why I thought I'd make the poll now since it becomes much easier to predict after game 4.

I still have the Warriors but damn am I not confident in that at all right now with how little of an impact Curry has had this whole series.

Banned

Whoever wins tonight wins the series imo. I picked the Warriors, still think that they're too good to lose this series.

GSW

I'm picking the Warriors.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Cavs in 6 said it before series sticking with it..win tonight lose gm 5 and win gm 6 if I were guessing.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Cavs in 6.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Warriors

Local High School Star

Warriors in 7.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

cavs in 6