Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Can anybody imagine Bron going up against this

lol @ OP. Bill Laimbeer, himself, said that LeBron would own the bad boy pistons. I think he would know better than anyone

lebron is strong, but he's nowhere near as cunning and quick thinking as mike when it comes to holes in the defense... and there weren't as many holes back then. mj could cut through the d like no other. i'm sure he would do fine though - if we're putting him up against the 80's pistons, you've got to think how an 80's lebron would be playing. also, think how a present day mj would be playing.

you bron stans are awful.
    Last edited by diamenz; 05-29-2015 at 09:52 PM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    lebron is strong, but he's nowhere near as cunning and quick thinking as mike when it comes to holes in the defense... and there weren't as many holes back then. mj could cut through the d like no other. i'm sure he would do fine though - if we're putting him up against the 80's pistons, you've got to think how an 80's lebron would be playing.

you bron stans are awful.
    Exactly.

Bron fans reasoning "he's bigger and stronger.. durrrrr" but it's not about that. Even if Bron can power his way inside, he doesn't have the mentality to do so. He isn't tough enough to keep coming at you time and time again. He doesn't have the game to do so. Shit... he kept getting isolations and had a hard time finishing as it was, with no men camping in the lane.

Bron got shook when Leonard came back in the game really sad.

Bron simply isn't built for it (mentally and skills wise).