Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: DWade open to leaving Heat...

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Don't have the money, and that team can NOT shoot. Terrible offense.
    Butler is the only above average jump shooter of the bunch honestly.

What happened to Wade honestly?! 2009 his jumper was sweet then it became less efficient over the past 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    That's what I've been trying to tell that retarded LeBron *** guzzler. Can't seem to get through. Dude probably wants to move Wade to the bench and start Tyler Johnson.
    refer to my posts up top and stop being naive...if you had some stance on Wade deserving more money, there'd be a lot more folks agreeing with you. you're his stan, probably the only one left, and why you're rowing this boat alone.

hows the GoFundMe for DWade going?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Butler is the only above average jump shooter of the bunch honestly.

What happened to Wade honestly?! 2009 his jumper was sweet then it became less efficient over the past 6 years.
    His Midrange is still sweet. His 3 point shooting is what sucks.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    That's what I've been trying to tell that retarded LeBron *** guzzler. Can't seem to get through. Dude probably wants to move Wade to the bench and start Tyler Johnson.
    Shut up you goddamn freaking idiot. You're a Wade stan, not a real Miami Heat fan.

If you're a fan of the Miami Heat, there's no way you should want him to get an undeserving contract. Wade had a great career and is one of the best Heat ever, but that doesn't mean he owns the right to drag a franchise down. As a lot of people have said he's a shooting guard who can't shoot, and can't chase around young shooting guards through screens anymore, and will be healthy for maybe only 40~50 games per season going forward. Sad to say this but that doesn't sound like a max player to me.

Looks like the time to move on from Wade has come. The game has evolved, you can't play a shooting guard who can't shoot anymore, especially one who's old and broken down.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    Klay
    Harden
    DeRosen
    Bulter

all these SG's are better than him right now and this whole season, and going into the next. Staple this. he's an all-star based on votes, that's nothing to hang your head on heavily bcuz you should know he has HUGE backing in China due to his Li-Ning shoe deal. so
    DeRozan? Better than Wade? Wade's a better scorer, passer, and defender. He does literally EVERYTHING better than Demar. You just went full retard, kid. Lay off the crack pipe and go back to sucking off LeBron.

You just proved that you know NOTHING about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Shut up you goddamn freaking idiot. You're a Wade stan, not a real Miami Heat fan.

If you're a fan of the Miami Heat, there's no way you should want him to get an undeserving contract. Wade had a great career and is one of the best Heat ever, but that doesn't mean he owns the right to drag a franchise down. As a lot of people have said he's a shooting guard who can't shoot, and can't chase around young shooting guards through screens anymore, and will be healthy for maybe only 40~50 games per season going forward. Sad to say this but that doesn't sound like a max player to me.

Looks like the time to move on from Wade has come. The game has evolved, you can't play a shooting guard who can't shoot anymore, especially one who's old and broken down.
    When did I say he deserves a max? Are you retarded or just can't read? I said $12M-$15M is what he deservers. Nothing more than that. IF he agrees to anything less, that's would be awesome. Looking at his value as a player, I'd pay that amount.

How thick are you guys?

EDIT: For a guy who "can't shoot", he was better than Klay Thompson from midrange this season. Demar can't shoot either and according to the other idiot, he's a better player than Wade.

EDIT 2: The $12M-$15M that I'm suggesting now is actually lesser than what he would make next season.
    Last edited by aj1987; 05-29-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Why not play for the Bulls

Its like some posters have never seen a player age before and don't understand the concept of it.
    It baffles me.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Can't blame him. He already has 3 rings and knows he won't win another ring (unless he leaves Miami and ring chases) so might as well cash it in and retire as rich as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Can't blame him. He already has 3 rings and knows he won't win another ring (unless he leaves Miami and ring chases) so might as well cash it in and retire as rich as possible.
    Pat Riley ain't having it

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Well you certainly can't blame the guy. His prime years were spent dragging a gutted roster full of expirings and rookies to the playoffs keeping the franchise relevant, while Riley's prepped for 2010 free agency.

Then he takes the least amount of money of the big three for the whole duration of their run, so they can play together. Guy just wants to get paid. I do think he deserves a 'legacy' type deal.

No Wade means no titles

Quote Originally Posted by Vragrant
    Well you certainly can't blame the guy. His prime years were spent dragging a gutted roster full of expirings and rookies to the playoffs keeping the franchise relevant, while Riley's prepped for 2010 free agency.

Then he takes the least amount of money of the big three for the whole duration of their run, so they can play together. Guy just wants to get paid. I do think he deserves a 'legacy' type deal.

No Wade means no titles
    Riley never pays out "legacy" deals...just look at Zo and Timmy Hardaway, he told them to walk when they began seeking more than what they were worth.

As far as "not getting paid" Wade's total contract for the 5yr deal compared to Lebrons and Bosh, would pay him about 2mil less. Also, he's made max figures on his previous contract prior to the one in 2010 and was still being overpaid with this 2yr deal (tho this 2 yr I didn't mind as we restructured for next summers signing).

If he is so concerned over the money, he would pick up his player option that pays him 16mil next season but he thinks bcuz the cap rolls up, he should be paid accordingly. That isn't how it works, and he has no grounds to be asking 3/$50mil...he's simply not worth it and it puts Miami in a spot where they now question signing a future superstar and keeping guys like dragic and white side on the team.

Riley already screwed up in paying out Bosh on a loyalty max, but at least Bosh has youth and isn't on a steep decline and not to mention is the best Heat player when healthy. Paying Wade a loyalty type deal will completely out this team out of full-on title contention and nothing but earlier round exits.

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd

Riley already screwed up in paying out Bosh on a loyalty max,
    That wasn't a loyalty max, that was a desperation max.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Agreed...but I don't think Riley even considers Bosh if he wasn't already a Heat, so loyalty also plays a role.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Should've just let him go. Even if LeBron was sticking around, letting Bosh go and trying to land another player might've been more beneficial. Bosh has played like hot garbage the past 2 seasons and he doesn't even have an excuse. Even right now when he's healthy, Wade is still the Heat's best player. Bosh has basically turned in Rupaul. Riley is a stubborn idiot though. Trading/firing Bosh, Shitmers, and Spo would've probably made LeBron stay in Miami.