Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: How do fans feel that LeBron lost his only opportunity at a non asterisk ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    meltdown ^^^^^^^

just be thankful you got to WITNESS!!
    Lol what witness? A cheap, manufactured superstar? No thanks. Im not a loser who settles for less

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: How do fans feel that LeBron lost his only opportunity at a non asterisk ring?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Stop acting tough brah. After accepting lebron back, you showed the world how much of a bitch you are.

In before ban from the biggest bitch
    You have to say something truly repugnant and offensive to be banned on this site. You can give it your best shot, but I honestly don't think you have the intellectual capacity to insult me. You're more comically angry than offensive.

Feel free to give it a try, though. You'll know you've succeeded when your ISH posting career ends.

In other words ...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    You have to say something truly repugnant and offensive to be banned on this site. You can give it your best shot, but I honestly don't think you have the intellectual capacity to insult me. You're more comically angry than offensive.

Feel free to give it a try, though. You'll know you've succeeded when your ISH posting career ends.

In other words ...

In the end, youre just another loser whos biggest life achievement is being a mod of a forum.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

i dont know if it deserves an asterick.. but yea.. the man just cant win it fair and square. he always needs some type of league induced edge.. it's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

Non-stop meltdown ever since LeBron passed Kobe in FMVP's

Not even TRYING to be seem unbiased at this point

relax mang .. i'm just messin with the bron fam a bit. yall are going to get some swift retribution next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    relax mang .. i'm just messin with the bron fam a bit. yall are going to get some swift retribution next year.
    I don't really give too much of a shit because I ALWAYS have 3>2 now. FOREVER. And there is nothing you guys can do about it

LeBron getting 3 FMVPS is quite enough for me. More would be nice, but if not I'm still satisfied with his career

bruh .. you seem more upset than me. carry on holmes ..

Hardly upset about LeBron having more FMVPs than Kobe

Everytime I think about it I am immensely satisfied

Warriors didn't win the title in 2015 then.

Kobe stans constantly making threads about the lebron fam, yet we're the shook ones