Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: How do fans feel that LeBron lost his only opportunity at a non asterisk ring?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    You made a couple of posts but you stopped posting as much after LeBron lost

You still haven't explained on why you are an OKC and Cavalier fan who lives in California...

Face the facts, you are a joke
    Bullshit. I was just as active as normal during that time. I wasn't active for a few months during the regular season, that's it. I was here when LeBron lost in 2014 and 2015 and posted plenty. Quit making shit up. You'll have to back up these claims that I wasn't posting. Where is your proof that I didn't start posting again until the thunder were up 3-1? I'm pretty ****ing sure I posted during all 7 of those games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: How do fans feel that LeBron lost his only opportunity at a non asterisk ring?

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    What exactly did Adam Silver do? If you're referring Draymond Green's suspension, maybe Draymond shouldn't have acted like an idiot and put himself in a position to be suspended. He's the guy you should be pissed at, not Silver. Did Silver make the Warriors go scoreless for the final 4 minutes of game 7? Did Silver cause them to lose by double digits in game 6?

Lebron earned his title and had one of the greatest finals performances ever. The Warriors choked. Just deal with it and move on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Bullshit. I was just as active as normal during that time. I wasn't active for a few months during the regular season, that's it. I was here when LeBron lost in 2014 and 2015 and posted plenty. Quit making shit up. You'll have to back up these claims that I wasn't posting. Where is your proof that I didn't start posting again until the thunder were up 3-1? I'm pretty ****ing sure I posted during all 7 of those games.
    We all know that your posting went down a tremendous amount after LeBron lost in 2015

If you want to keep lying about it then whatever helps you sleep at night...

Still havn't explained how someone from California becomes an OKC and Cavalier fan...

We all know that your posting went down a tremendous amount after LeBron lost in 2015

If you want to keep lying about it then whatever helps you sleep at night...

Still havn't explained how someone from California becomes an OKC and Cavalier fan...
    1. I'm actually not from California. I moved here less than a year ago
    2. I'm a player fan, not a team fan. Team MJ/LBJ/Ray34/Goatbrook

And yeah keep making shit up about how I wasn't posting after the finals in 2015, even though I posted obvious proof. What's sad about you is that your whole existence is based on lying to yourself. You lied to yourself to believe that Curry wasn't choking, but injured even though he clearly isn't getting surgery. You lied to yourself that Curry would be FMVP 2015, told yourself that the 2016 series was rigged. Now you're lying to yourself about another poster's activity to make yourself feel better about the Warriors choking away a 3-1 lead. I would laugh at this shit, but it's honestly pretty sad. I legitimately feel bad for you. Seek help.

1. I'm actually not from California. I moved here less than a year ago
    2. I'm a player fan, not a team fan. Team MJ/LBJ/Ray34/Goatbrook

And yeah keep making shit up about how I wasn't posting after the finals in 2015, even though I posted obvious proof. What's sad about you is that your whole existence is based on lying to yourself. You lied to yourself to believe that Curry wasn't choking, but injured even though he clearly isn't getting surgery. You lied to yourself that Curry would be FMVP 2015, told yourself that the 2016 series was rigged, and now you're lying to yourself about another poster's activity to make yourself feel better about the Warriors choking away a 3-1 lead. I would laugh at this shit, but it's honestly pretty sad. I legitimately feel bad for you. Seek help.
    bruh, you are so cringeworthy

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Me....angry? Over what??

this?

bruh, you are so cringeworthy

You're clearly a player fan too. You're the only "Warrior fan" on here who throws everyone under the bus to try to prop up curry. I don't even do that to LeBron's teammates

You're clearly a player fan too. You're the only "Warrior fan" on here who throws everyone under the bus to try to prop up curry. I don't even do that to LeBron's teammates
    I'm a team fan. I call it how it is and support my home team no matter what. If someone isn't playing well on my team I will tell it how it is instead of being a homer.

It's sad that you pretty much came out and admitted that you are a stan. Being infatuated with one certain player is pretty childish and creepy. If you are over 10 or 12 years old and a hard core player stan it is pretty damn pathetic. Find one team you have a connection too and then be loyal and stick with it. That is what being a true fan is all about.

Hey Warriorfan, prove to me you're not a front runner. Show me let's say... 3 threads you created before 2014-15 season that have to do with the Warriors. You've been here since 2010, so you must have been discussing the Warriors before they became good, right? If you can show me 3 threads you made about the Warriors before 2014, I will leave this forum and never show my face again.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Lmao at the OP talking about asterisk rings. The *15 Warriors just happened last year

NBA Superstar

I'm a team fan. I call it how it is and support my home team no matter what. If someone isn't playing well on my team I will tell it how it is instead of being a homer.

It's sad that you pretty much came out and admitted that you are a stan. Being infatuated with one certain player is pretty childish and creepy. If you are over 10 or 12 years old and a hard core player stan it is pretty damn pathetic. Find one team you have a connection too and then be loyal and stick with it. That is what being a true fan is all about.

Bron got the kitties melting. It's absolutely glorious to watch

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease