Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Adbloock<3

Default Re: Since when do the Knicks have a Big 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    Mello is by far a top 10 player in the league.
    Amare is a top 20
    Chandler is a top 10 C

All 3 have made All Star team
    I would call that a Big 3
    Chandler has never played in an all star game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats

Muck Felo

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBeast
    Chandler is a role plyer, not a top 5 center.
    He plays the role of USA Olympic team's starting center.

I get ragging on Amare now, but people are straight hating if you are down on Chandler. He's a great player, makes a huge impact on defense. he rebounds, and he scores enough that he's not a liability. That's a center's job, no?

Very good NBA starter

Wow people need to get off the Knicks. Calling Melo, Chandler and Amare a big 3 is truly laughable, but they can surprise a lot of teams if their 2 all star players decide to take their head outta their ass and give consistent effort.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I get ragging on Amare now, but people are straight hating if you are down on Chandler. He's a great player, makes a huge impact on defense. he rebounds, and he scores enough that he's not a liability. That's a center's job, no?
    Yup. And, he was a glue piece to a championship team, per all the notable players on that team.

Sadly, Amare's failings nullify so much of what that frontcourt truly could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Howard, Bynum, Garnett, Jefferson, M. Gasol, Bogut, Horford, Noah. There's a few right there.
    wait seriously? horford, noah, bogut? Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    wait seriously? horford, noah, bogut? Please stop embarrassing yourself.
    Embarrassing yourself? Please tell me what Chandler can do offensively besides an alley oop or dunk. I watched all 66 of the knicks games and his offensively highlights include one post up play where he hit a sky hook and 2 cross overs where he took his man off the dribble. He probably got off his own shot about 5 times this season.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    K? Why can't you idiots realize those trios were far more succesful then the dysfunctional garbage that's Melo/Amare/Chandler. Just a terrible combo. A ball hog PF and SF, and offensively difficient center; none are great play makers, Melo/amare are terrible defenders, amare is a garbage rebounder and shot blocker who also has injury problems and most importantly, this trio hasn't achieved anything worth speaking about.

Yet you dipshit have the audacity to insult other trios who are far more cohesive and have achieved more.

K ****** ass knick fans.
    Where did I say that the Knicks trio is better than the others? I just put other names than "Big 3". The Knicks players were not in the list so I didn't wrote anything about them

idiot

By the way, I'm not a knicks fan Mr. Know-it-All. I don't have a favorite team since 2008. (The Sonics were my favorite team)

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Embarrassing yourself? Please tell me what Chandler can do offensively besides an alley oop or dunk. I watched all 66 of the knicks games and his offensively highlights include one post up play where he hit a sky hook and 2 cross overs where he took his man off the dribble. He probably got off his own shot about 5 times this season.
    please stop posting, you're a gigantic fool. Tyson chandlers job as center is too dominate the low post and he does that. Sorry but horford, bogut dont scare people from coming into the paint. I would suggest that you go play in traffic.

Banned

please stop posting, you're a gigantic fool. Tyson chandlers job as center is too dominate the low post and he does that. Sorry but horford, bogut dont scare people from coming into the paint. I would suggest that you go play in traffic.
    This, the only reason Chandler isn't a top 5 center is if we are "assuming" everyone is fully healthy, which half the center's aren't and playing to their full potential. For a player that has 'no offensive game' 11ppg from solely feeding of Melo & Stat's leftovers is pretty darn good.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You're an idiot. Bogut is the 2nd best REAL (as Kevin Garnett is playing out of position) defensive center in the league after Dwight Howard. The 2011 Bucks were one of the top defensive teams in the league and the main reason was Andrew Bogut. An healthy Bogut is easily better than Chandler. He's better defensively and he's far better offensively when he's confident and not worried about getting hurt. Hopefully this upcoming the 2012-2013 season we'll see a turn in luck for him as far as his health goes because he can easily be the 3rd best center in the league after Howard and Bynum if healthy and confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You're an idiot. Bogut is the 2nd best REAL (as Kevin Garnett is playing out of position) defensive center in the league after Dwight Howard. The 2011 Bucks were one of the top defensive teams in the league and the main reason was Andrew Bogut. An healthy Bogut is easily better than Chandler. He's better defensively and he's far better offensively when he's confident and not worried about getting hurt. Hopefully this upcoming the 2012-2013 season we'll see a turn in luck for him as far as his health goes because he can easily be the 3rd best center in the league after Howard and Bynum if healthy and confident.
    why arent you playing traffic like I instructed you to do? GO ON-GET!!!

btw bogut averaged 11.3 points per game in 2011, tyson chandler averaged THE SAME, AND chandler averaged ONE MORE REBOUND per game.

*I dont understand your hatred for NYC. Did you go there once and get mugged? Maybe you hit on another man and he turned you down? Or is it that after a one night stand w/ another man, you woke up handcuffed to the bed w/ your watch and wallet GONE - like your pride and dignity?

Banned

why arent you playing traffic like I instructed you to do? GO ON-GET!!!

btw bogut averaged 11.3 points per game in 2011, tyson chandler averaged THE SAME, AND chandler averaged ONE MORE REBOUND per game.

*I dont understand your hatred for NYC. Did you go there once and get mugged? Maybe you hit on another man and he turned you down? Or is it that after a one night stand w/ another man, you woke up handcuffed to the bed w/ your watch and wallet GONE - like your pride and dignity?
    I think a robber from NYC entered his house and stole nothing but his virginity and dignity.