Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default MJ ball vs. Kobe ball vs. Lebron Ball vs. Wade ball vs. Iverson ball

Which of these players, when they were the only good player on a shi1tty team, is the best?

Kobe ball: 2005-2007

Lebron ball: 2008-2010

Wade ball: 2008-2010

Iverson ball: 2000-2003

Jordan ball: 1987-90

Banned

Default Re: MJ ball vs. Kobe ball vs. Lebron Ball vs. Wade ball vs. Iverson ball

1. Jordan ball: 1987-90

2. Wade ball: 2008-2010

3. Lebron ball: 2008-2010

4. Kobe ball: 2005-2007

5. Iverson ball: 2000-2003

Decent college freshman

Default Re: MJ ball vs. Kobe ball vs. Lebron Ball vs. Wade ball vs. Iverson ball

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    1. Jordan ball: 1987-90

2. Wade ball: 2008-2010

3. Lebron ball: 2008-2010

4. Kobe ball: 2005-2007

5. Iverson ball: 2000-2003

I think Lebron ball is better than Wade ball, heck even Kobe ball might be better than Wade ball

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    I think Lebron ball is better than Wade ball, heck even Kobe ball might be better than Wade ball
    2/3/4 can be a toss-up like you imply.

Great college starter

1. Jordan
    2. LeBron
    3. Kobe
    4. Wade

5. Iverson

LeBron makes bad players very good, but makes great players average

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by YouCallILose
    1. Jordan
    2. LeBron
    3. Kobe
    4. Wade

5. Iverson

agree with everything here

Banned

Wow that's actually a pretty clever statement. Never thought joyner can spit out Durant balls for a second and utter some knowledge.

I actually agree somewhat of that.

Made that high school varsity squad MJ23forever's Avatar

jordan
    kobe
    wade
    lebron
    iverson

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Didn't "Iverson Ball" make the finals? (I honestly didn't follow the Sixers, even in the Finals I'd watch, but I wasn't a big fan of the NBA then), it has to be better then Wade ball.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Didn't "Iverson Ball" make the finals? (I honestly didn't follow the Sixers, even in the Finals I'd watch, but I wasn't a big fan of the NBA then), it has to be better then Wade ball.
    the east when iverson made the finals was the weakest conference in NBA history, and iverson himself didn't put amazing stats like the others did

Banned

the east when iverson made the finals was the weakest conference in NBA history, and iverson himself didn't put amazing stats like the others did
    So are you judging "(player) ball" based on individual accolades and stats or how far they got with their respective teams? If its the latter then Iverson ball would be tops even though the road to the finals was easy but it was the same for LeBron getting to the finals. If it's stats then MJ is tops by far. He had more years of shitty teams also.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    That trip to the finals was an even bigger joke than LeBron's in 2007.

They beat the 41-41 Pacers, 47-35 Raptors, and 52-30 Bucks.

And I guess we're going to just act like they didn't have Mutumbo and Ratliff absolutely owning the paint averaging 6 blocks per game. Hell Mutumbo won DPOY that year and Rafliff led the league in blocks at 4 per game

Made that high school varsity squad MJ23forever's Avatar

That trip to the finals was an even bigger joke than LeBron's in 2007.

They beat the 41-41 Pacers, 47-35 Raptors, and 52-30 Bucks.

And I guess we're going to just act like they didn't have Mutumbo and Ratliff absolutely owning the paint averaging 6 blocks per game. Hell Mutumbo won DPOY that year and Rafliff led the league in blocks at 4 per game
    true but 2001 pacers/raptors/bucks > 2007 wizards/nets/pistons and the 2001 lakers > 2007 spurs and iverson performed better against the lakers did better than lebron against the spurs

3-time NBA All-Star

Which of these players, when they were the only good player on a shi1tty team, is the best?

Easily Lebron at number one.. Stop hating him.. Without him the Cavs are horrible.. They were bad even when MO, varejo, boobie and all were healthy.. They added Jamison and got rid of shaq ,z, and west.. The Cavs won 66 without shaq.. When west and mo were injured they kept winning last year.. The dude is a flat out baller... What hasn't been proven is that he can win AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.. He has a very good team but not the best in the league currently.. I don' t think they can beat the Celtics or a ready to play Laker team but by next year They have to win a title.. A big, filling the center position will lift them to the top.. That would be a different order... But the question you asked only has one reasonable answer.. That is lebron.. And MJ is one of my favs...

1. JAMES

2.MJ
    3. EVERYONE ELSE