Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default portis outscores Gibson

our starter gibson plays like 30 minutes and scores just 6 points Yet bobby portis gets garbage minutes 4 minutes ----- scores 7...

Default Re: portis outscores Gibson

i'll be honest you could get rid of gibson right now for someone else and it realy dont think the team is hurt too much. Old gibson was dominant at dunking and such but thibs sat him on the bench his prime he is now too heavy IMO

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Did you watch the game? Portis came in when the team had a 20pt lead, and the other players were just playing soft. Portis's teammates got out of his way and let him take shots, even after making some questionable decisions.

what is your excuse today when our rookie scored 20 and 11 in 22 minutes stfu i know portis is a boss. HES A BOSS and we need to trade to get him in............

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

So the way he played against the Knicks in a loss justifies your idiotic rational for what happened in the game vs the Sixers.

Put down the bong.

I think Gibson is more valuable to us as a trade chip.

Clearly we need to open up minutes in our frontcourt. That goes without saying.

My concern with Noah is the long term. He will probably command close to the max and I'm not convinced he can play at this level for the next 4 years. Too much mileage and recurring injuries. I'm more inclined to trade him now while he is playing so well.

In fact, I'd like to see Noah, Gibson and Gasol all traded out. Gasol won't be back next year, so we will need to get something for him or he walks. He is not our future, 35 years old and very sluggish most of the time.

I think we need to address the SF position. I think we need to open up cap space and go after Durant or an elite two way SF next year. He could easily make us a contender.