Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Kevin Love trying to get into those celebration huddles after the game

awkward white guy trying to fit in with the brothas

that was my favorite part about last night's episode, great comedic touch to the season finale

Default Re: Kevin Love trying to get into those celebration huddles after the game

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    awkward white guy trying to fit in with the brothas

that was my favorite part about last night's episode, great comedic touch to the season finale
    Also he was the first on cue to hug Bron. Made sure the was the first one. awkward and cringe worthy.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Love trying to get into those celebration huddles after the game

Without him in the first quarter, the Cavs get blown.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Also he was the first on cue to hug Bron. Made sure the was the first one. awkward and cringe worthy.
    dude was the only one oblivious to the fact that no one wanted him there

Racist much?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    dude was the only one oblivious to the fact that no one wanted him there
    NOT true. Tbh everyone was just trying to hug Lebron

At least he showed up in Game 7.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommy3
    NOT true. Tbh everyone was just trying to hug Lebron
    this lol, even Tryone Lue was tryna get at the man, erryone wants a piece of dat ass

College superstar

I actually enjoyed seeing him come off the bench to celebrate with Lebron first, especially after the game he just had. You could genuinely see the excitement and appreciation in him. This championship made his resigning with the Cavs worthwhile.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is the image after the game that I will remember for the rest of my life. The sheer joy is unimaginable. The relief he must feel to think winning would be easy, then to leave realizing it was a mistake, then to come back and let bygones by bygones with Gilbert and deliver it. It all comes back around to the meeting Love had with LeBron in Los Angeles before he resigned. HE wanted to see what LeBron wanted to do, LeBron laid it straight out on the table for him and LeBron, Irving and Love did it.

love had a good game yesterday and played his role perfectly. boy deserves to celebrate after that rough stretch

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode

kevin love is the man.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    We're going to **** these losers up so bad next season. Can't wait.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    kevin love is the man.