Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas on the WNBA

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    I remember a time when men liking to watch attractive women was actually ok.

The world has gone to shit in the last 20 years.
    And they're trying to cover up the men too with this sleeves BS! I didn't pay money to watch a buncha high jumpers put a ball in the hoop. I wanna see some bulges. Shorts can be tight or loose. Cuz either you get Connor McGregor level bulges or a floppy serpent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    And they're trying to cover up the men too with this sleeves BS! I didn't pay money to watch a buncha high jumpers put a ball in the hoop. I wanna see some bulges. Shorts can be tight or loose. Cuz either you get Connor McGregor level bulges or a floppy serpent.
    NBA should become a shirtless league. Play in speedos and give us a show while you ball.

Banned

arenas hashtagged dellavedova as one of the hot WNBA players, did he mean delle donne or whatever her name is?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Hold this L woman

Bean pies taste nice dough

aside from that everything he spit

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

He's being honest and he's right.

His followup

Hahahahaha I didnt say anything about them being #Lesbians lol..im a logical man...a female+ a female = 4 breast,2 ******s,2 asses,meaning im on the hunt.. A female telling me shes a #lesbian is like a video chick saying she aint a groupie...I AINT really listening to shit she saying..all im trying to do is convince her and her partner that im a #lesbianstarterkit becuz we all know two females is better then 1 lmaoooooo but that ugly part YEAHHHH they got some #boogawolfs in that league lmaooo hahahaha #impetty #mrpetty
    https://www.instagram.com/p/_Xjh_HPP...ertpettyarenas

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

He needs to have his own radio/tv show.

boogawolfs

i'm dyin here

This is honestly pretty ****ed up.

Just in really poor taste. They aren't fashion models. They aren't there for m@sturbation purposes. They play basketball, and an entire team of them makes less money than Nick Young.

There are a whole lot of WNBA players that are more skilled, and more entertaining than Nick Young. Nobody gives women's basketball a chance because of people who don't even watch the games taking cheapshots like they are some kind of joke.

America has had the most dominant female athletes in the world for a long time, because we actually take women's sports relatively seriously in our country. Don't chase away great female athletes like Taurasi by disrespecting women.

If it was feasible, women's basketball should be played on shorter hoops. The average pro woman's bball player is 7 inches shorter than the average NBA player. Drop the rim height to 9 1/2 ft and all the sudden a bunch of them are dunking.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el

Just in really poor taste. They aren't fashion models. They aren't there for m@sturbation purposes. They play basketball, and an entire team of them makes less money than Nick Young.

There are a whole lot of WNBA players that are more skilled, and more entertaining than Nick Young. Nobody gives women's basketball a chance because of people who don't even watch the games taking cheapshots like they are some kind of joke.

America has had the most dominant female athletes in the world for a long time, because we actually take women's sports relatively seriously in our country. Don't chase away great female athletes like Taurasi by disrespecting women.

If it was feasible, women's basketball should be played on shorter hoops. The average pro woman's bball player is 7 inches shorter than the average NBA player. Drop the rim height to 9 1/2 ft and all the sudden a bunch of them are dunking.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el

Agree with this post, but didn't Taurasi leave to Russia because of money ?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Agree with this post, but didn't Taurasi leave to Russia because of money ?
    Being paid $72,000 to be one of the greatest female basketball players of all time IS disrespect in my book. Disrespect by the masses.

It's sad especially for the women's sake but Gilbert is definitely right here. For WNBA to be popular the girls have to play in shorter shorts, thin tank tops, or panties. They also need longer seasons and more teams too.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    It's sad especially for the women's sake but Gilbert is definitely right here. For WNBA to be popular the girls have to play in shorter shorts, thin tank tops, or panties. They also need longer seasons and more teams too.
    No doubt brotha. WNBA needs to follow beach volleyball model. Make it more of a party/festive atmosphere because lets be honest, nobody goes to women's beach volleyball games for the volleyball anyways.