Default Do Toronto and Indiana not have 1 decent Post Player between them?

I mean this is just SAD.....watching the sloppiness on offense and inability to get anything consistent because they lack the post-up options needed to establish offensive rhythm...

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Do Toronto and Indiana not have 1 decent Post Player between them?

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    I mean this is just SAD.....watching the sloppiness on offense and inability to get anything consistent because they lack the post-up options needed to establish offensive rhythm...
    jv is good post player, but hes not getting the ball

The post is dying in the NBA. Teams would rather just space the floor and run pickandroll.

nikkas dont post like they used to. analytic goofs are trying to kill it. i mean out of the top players only Kawhi has a good post game

Jonas can and Myles Turner will be able to in the future

they dont appear to like giving JV the ball, its strange

Decent college freshman

J-Val in the first couple games overpowered Indy's lineup. Raptors just have a low IQ ballstopper in DDR that hasn't been exploiting their mismatches as frequently as he should.