Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Rudy Fernandez Given A Bloody Face After Being Punched By A Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Wish those bums tried that shit with someone like Ron Artest.
    Artest would get eaten alive. No one should ever mess with someone from an eastern bloc country, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Artest would get eaten alive. No one should ever mess with someone from an eastern bloc country, ever.
    Well depends on the fan themselves ofc, but one of the brothers took out Rudy's personal security guard which he hired cause of threats and the other punched Rudy. Would Artest do a better job than personal security guard ?

I am not saying that the fans did the right thing, what fans done until that with chants etc. was fine and deserved, but hurting him physically is just wrong and noone should think it was the right thing.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Well depends on the fan themselves ofc, but one of the brothers took out Rudy's personal security guard which he hired cause of threats and the other punched Rudy. Would Artest do a better job than personal security guard ?

I am not saying that the fans did the right thing, what fans done until that with chants etc. was fine and deserved, but hurting him physically is just wrong and noone should think it was the right thing.
    Well him hitting his opponent when no one is looking isn't the right thing either but he does things like that . Some people just deserve to get hit and Rudy is one of them so I hope someone will hit him again and if thinking that makes me a bad person than I guess I'm a bad person .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Well him hitting his opponent when no one is looking isn't the right thing either but he does things like that . Some people just deserve to get hit and Rudy is one of them so I hope someone will hit him again and if thinking that makes me a bad person than I guess I'm a bad person .
    Rudy seems like a guy that holds a grudge to me, but he's also a definite diva. I think he will stop his antics for awhile after this happened. He has to realize that his actions over so many years led to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Wish those bums tried that shit with someone like Ron Artest.
    Yeah as Artest is a good scum himself, really known for attacking the fans.

Anyway, this was really low and I am sad for the types of behaviour some people exhibit. Those two guys should just go stay in jail, if you asked me. They up to now good anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Yeah as Artest is a good scum himself, really known for attacking the fans.

Anyway, this was really low and I am sad for the types of behaviour some people exhibit. Those two guys should just go stay in jail, if you asked me. They up to now good anyway.
    I'm sure they will spend some time in jail. You know Rudy ain't dropping charges.

More info...........

Rudy had a Russian bodyguard with him to protect him from fans, since he is so "popular"..............

He evidently thought since he had the bodyguard that he could act however he wanted to and get away with it........

So the story is from the two brothers that attacked, is that after the game, when he was outside the arena about to get on the team bus.......

He saw the two brothers standing there, waiting to take pictures with the Zalgiris players. He then according to the brothers, walked past them and shoulder blocked one of them, and then when they guy turned around, Rudy looked at him and said that Lithuania is a communist country..........

So the brothers got pissed off and one of them took out the guard and then the other one hit Rudy.............

If this is true - Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.........

Last edited by Euroleague; 03-09-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Video of the Zalgiris fans and their love and adoration of Rudy.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T2MVN1Iz0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmXcys4rmj8

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    More info...........

Rudy had a Russian bodyguard with him to protect him from fans, since he is so "popular"..............

...If this is true - Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.........

Do you believe this was true??? This must be the story fans told to the media... you really think Rudy is crazy/brave enough to go into Zalgiris radical fans (in Kaunas) and do all that staff just because he had 1 bodygard??? Russian btw which is not the prefered nationality of lithuanians... this is getting really sensationalist thanks to people like you.

Rudy is an asshole (nothing to do with Navarro) but nothing justify physical agression. It is not bad people who justify it, it is stupid people, believing violence is a logical answer

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyazerty
    Do you believe this was true??? This must be the story fans told to the media... you really think Rudy is crazy/brave enough to go into Zalgiris radical fans (in Kaunas) and do all that staff just because he had 1 bodygard??? Russian btw which is not the prefered nationality of lithuanians... this is getting really sensationalist thanks to people like you.

Rudy is an asshole (nothing to do with Navarro) but nothing justify physical agression. It is not bad people who justify it, it is stupid people, believing violence is a logical answer
    AFTER the game. Outside the back of the arena where the fans are NOT allowed to go. Those two brothers know the players of the team, that's why they were allowed back there.

So it was probably just those two brothers, some journalists and people like that. No fans.