Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: the 30K / 5K club

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    kobes been part of that reserved club i have in my back pocket for quite some time

i'm still waiting for the right opportunity to pull that ace out of my sleeve

ok here it is anyway

30/10/10 club

30 X K points
    10 X all nba
    10 X all defense

one member

Kobe Bryant

infact. kobes also the only member of the 30/15/10 club... with 15 all nba teams.. but i thought i'd make it easier for everyone else
    Mods.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    LeBron's lowest scoring season since his rookie year has been 26.8 ppg

Thats with playing with a 25 ppg Wade and a 19 ppg Bosh. Heck Wade and leBron both averaged 25-26 ppg no problem

I dont see LeBron averaging less than 25 ppg for the next 4-5 years minimum

So in 3-4 years I predict he'll catch Kobe at the age of like 33

When LeBron retires

36000 points 10000 rebounds 10000 assists

GOAT all around stats

dunno about that. lebron would basically have to average 30/7/7 till hes 38 years old for that to happen LOL

Banned

dunno about that. lebron would basically have to average 30/7/7 till hes 37 years old for that to happen LOL
    more like 27/6/6 until he's 35, more than likely

LeBron and Durant will get there barring catastrophic injury, and they have an outside chance of being the 2 most prolific scorers in history when it's all said in done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    more like 27/6/6 until he's 35, more than likely

are you retarded

the last 2 years lebrons averaged about 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists

so even without a natural decline ( which he will face ).. lets predict ( at best )

2015 (age 30) 12th season 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists
    2016 (age 31) 13th season 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists
    2017 (age 32) 14th season 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists
    2018 (age 33) 15th season 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists
    2019 (age 34) 16th season 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists
    2020 (age 35) 17th season 2000 points, 550 rebounds, 500 assists

currently has
    23,170 points
    6086 rebounds
    5790 assists

+ 12,000 points
    + 3,300 rebounds
    + 3,000 assists

= 35,170 points ( which is funny enough exactly what kobe should have )
    = 9,386 rebounds
    = 8,790 assists

sorry bro

lebron will need atleast a perfect average from now till age 36 to crack that 36K

and i think lebron will dip in assists/rebounds/points drastically playing with waiters/irving/love

especially since those guys will be prime soon while lebron will be old soon

i'm tellin you. lebrons average will dip to 20ppg within 1-2 years and it wont recover.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    LeBron and Durant will get there barring catastrophic injury, and they have an outside chance of being the 2 most prolific scorers in history when it's all said in done.
    Durant has the potential to be the greatest scorer of all time IMo. Once he develops a post game and builds a stronger core/foundation, he might become unstoppable.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    Durant has the potential to be the greatest scorer of all time IMo. Once he develops a post game and builds a stronger core/foundation, he might become unstoppable.
    True this. We are perhaps witnessing the greatest scorer (Durant) and greatest all around player (LeBron) in our time of watching basketball. Well even if they don't go down as the greatest, they will be top 3 in their department barring any significant career threatening injury. Not sure why people are hating.

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    of course a fan of basketball would hope any players to remain healthy, unless the dude is fk up.
    Griff doesn't give a f**k about the Lakers, other players, or the NBA in general. He exclusively cares about Kobe and only Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Griff doesn't give a f**k about the Lakers, other players, or the NBA in general. He exclusively cares about Kobe and only Kobe.
    wrong

i've been a die hard laker fan since i was in grade 8 during the 97-98 season

i had both original oldschool #8 champion jerseys

kids were sayin "whos kobe o'brian?

i was in canada. so bare in mind there wasnt allot of press for kobe up here yet

but i knew who kobe was since the dunk contest. became a casual fan of the lakers cause i rooted for shaq in the 95 and 96 playoffs. he was popular at the time and i hated jordan. so naturally i went for the 2nd biggest name

when the 98 allstar game happened. i decided LA would be my official team. i loved the fact that they had 4 allstars and kobe was getting more hype than jordan already. i f*ckin hated jordan

so for 18 years now i've been fallowing this team

i'm a fan of wilt, west, baylor, magic, kareem, worthy and even shaq

i just don't like when anyone other than kareem or magic are mentioned in the same breath as kobe cause i feel theyre the only 2 lakers with comparable careers

theres no rule that says i have to suck every lakers c*ck and put all of them including gasol over kobe

sorry i wont do it. me saying gasol is a boarderline hall of famer and SPIT without kobe isnt anything except me telling the truth

Very good NBA starter

wrong

i've been a die hard laker fan since i was in grade 8 during the 97-98 season

i had both original oldschool #8 champion jerseys

kids were sayin "whos kobe o'brian?

i was in canada. so bare in mind there wasnt allot of press for kobe up here yet

but i knew who kobe was since the dunk contest. became a casual fan of the lakers cause i rooted for shaq in the 95 and 96 playoffs. he was popular at the time and i hated jordan. so naturally i went for the 2nd biggest name

when the 98 allstar game happened. i decided LA would be my official team. i loved the fact that they had 4 allstars and kobe was getting more hype than jordan already. i f*ckin hated jordan

so for 18 years now i've been fallowing this team

i'm a fan of wilt, west, baylor, magic, kareem, worthy and even shaq

i just don't like when anyone other than kareem or magic are mentioned in the same breath as kobe cause i feel theyre the only 2 lakers with comparable careers

theres no rule that says i have to suck every lakers c*ck and put all of them including gasol over kobe

sorry i wont do it. me saying gasol is a boarderline hall of famer and SPIT without kobe isnt anything except me telling the truth
    so if kobe retires next year will you keep watching the Lakers as they rebuild?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    so if kobe retires next year will you keep watching the Lakers as they rebuild?
    i watched the lakers rebuilding for the past 4 years with little or no chance at winning a title. why would it stop after kobes officially retired. he's basically already done since the lakers wont compete within the next 2 seasons. so if i wasnt a real laker fan i would have already moved on by now wouldnt i?

Very good NBA starter

i watched the lakers rebuilding for the past 4 years with little or no chance at winning a title. why would it stop after kobes officially retired. he's basically already done since the lakers wont compete within the next 2 seasons. so if i wasnt a real laker fan i would have already moved on by now wouldnt i?
    2011-2013 Lakers were rebuilding? Or do you mean Kobe wasnt playing so everything else is irrelevant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    2011-2013 Lakers were rebuilding? Or do you mean Kobe wasnt playing so everything else is irrelevant
    think of it this way

i stuck with the lakers even after 2004

with kobe getting shat on by the media

with the lakers having 11 new guys and kobe being a broken down injured accused rapist

and even while seeing miami win the title

any other bandwaggon rider would have jumped ship to the heat

i know a few guys that did it

but i stuck with it. even with allot of doubt on kobe by the world

that was before we saw any god like 80+ or even 60+ games

this was before the goat potential was even seen.

i stuck with LA in 05 for LA. not for kobe

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Dude needs an intervention. That's just not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    I just don't see it. I think Durant will go down as one of the greatest scorers in NBA history, but the best ever? That's highly unlikely I can't see him being as complete scoring wise as say a MJ, Wilt, Kobe, and Kareem sorry. Top 5 is very possible though no doubt about it.
    Last edited by Cold soul; 09-23-2014 at 03:52 AM.