Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Gender Studies Professor Blames Trump For Black Female Obesity

https://summit.news/2019/10/16/video...emale-obesity/

[QUOTE][I]During a television appearance, a New Jersey gender studies professor claimed that Donald Trump

Default Re: Gender Studies Professor Blames Trump For Black Female Obesity

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    https://summit.news/2019/10/16/video...emale-obesity/

Who still doesn't believe that TDS is a real thing??
    Oh TDS does exist, it's the newest strain of the original ODS, which you suffered for 8 long years.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Oh TDS does exist, it's the newest strain of the original ODS, which you suffered for 8 long years.

Sorry, pal. My personal life, social life, and job precluded me from having or displaying any type of unnatural resentment towards Barry. He was a scumbag though.

Sorry, pal. My personal life, social life, and job precluded me from having or displaying any type of unnatural resentment towards Barry. He was a scumbag though.
    Barry is a scumbag and Trump isn't?

Trump is OverLord of all scumbags...watch him throw EVERYONE involved with him under the bus to try to save his skin.

Trump likes his black women thick.

Barry is a scumbag and Trump isn't?

Trump is OverLord of all scumbags...watch him throw EVERYONE involved with him under the bus to try to save his skin.

Both men are scumbags, but at least one of them is doing a much better job of running a country.

But I dare anyone to find me a story as ridiculous as this whilst Obama was President.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Trump likes his black women thick.

Trump has gone over to the dark side and came back.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Oh really? Show us all the protests in the streets, the screaming at the sky, the made up mental disorders attributed to Obama, the people saying they are going to move to another country, the claiming that the world is going to end in within 10-20 years because of the president, etc etc. Not just an individual or two, show me the masses of people that did this under Obama.

And it's not a Trump or Obama thing to tell you the truth. Libtards with protest their own shadow in outrage if they can't find anything else to be upset about

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Trump has gone over to the dark side and came back.

Word is banged Mike Tyson's wife while they were married

Gender studies has to be the dumbest degree you could get

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Gender studies has to be the dumbest degree you could get

We're definitely getting dumber as a society if we're handing out Gender Studies Degrees.

Gender Studies Textbook - Chapter 1:

There are two.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Oh really? Show us all the protests in the streets, the screaming at the sky, the made up mental disorders attributed to Obama, the people saying they are going to move to another country, the claiming that the world is going to end in within 10-20 years because of the president, etc etc. Not just an individual or two, show me the masses of people that did this under Obama.

And it's not a Trump or Obama thing to tell you the truth. Libtards with protest their own shadow in outrage if they can't find anything else to be upset about
    Thousands of people in this country legitimately viewed Obama as the Antichrist.

There are legitimate reasons that black women (and men of course. Not sure why black women are being singled out here) have higher obesity rates: the cheapest meals and groceries one can get are often unhealthy, and black people make up a disproportionately large percentage of the American lower economic class. However, it’s ridiculous to just blame Trump for something that is systemic. And I hate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

https://youtu.be/Ly8wfEBAz60

The same people bitching about TDS today

Fox News and conservative radio were filling older white folks with this shit, millions tune in to rightwing media outlets, of course a large number would believe all this hysteria. Difference is that YOUNG people are more left leaning, they have the energy to get out and protest, its always been that way. Older folks don't go out and protest BUT you bet your ass millions of older Americans were needlessly terrified of Obama because of all this venomous shit put out by rightwing media. The Clintons have also recieved this treatment, some of you legit think they have had people murdered

My point...both sides do it. Maybe the left has reached unprecedented heights of hysteria because Trump is a very flawed individual (to say the least). I doubt someone like Kasich would get anywhere the amount of hate from the Left as Trump does...at least Kasich strikes me as someone who would try to reach across the isle instead of antagonizing the other side and hate tweeting like a 14 year old troll.

Trump himself has a lot to do with the amount of hate he gets.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-16-2019 at 01:02 PM.

And to reinforce one of my points, here's this video of an anti Obama protest...notice the age of all the protestors??

https://youtu.be/7Sw3X0X3uDg

Look at anti Trump protests, 90% young people...young people protest, they have the zeal and energy to do it, always been that way.

https://youtu.be/CJWEIs_yk20
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-16-2019 at 01:12 PM.