Default Chris Boucher got next

Coach Nurse he's our next star. He will probably win M.I.P if given a chance.

Our future >>>>> Your team's future

VanVleet
    Powell
    OG
    Boucher
    Siakam

He shoots the three better than I expected with his slow release.
    Another hard working player who wants to put his city (Montreal) on the map.

I believe in him. You heard it here first.
    M.I.P.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Boucher got next

I don’t know if it’s a your future>other futures thing. Like 4 of those guys are older than Giannis. Pascal will be 26 this year. Obviously not old but....he can’t be far from his prime.

The Raptors would trade all those guys for the Pelicans 25 and under Squad.

The Hawks have Young...Collins who is like 22. Then the two lottery picks this year.

Shit Jokic is a year younger than Siakam and Jamal Murray is 3 years younger than him.

The Raptors have some good young players but several teams have good young stars.

I like Siakam and Vanvleet but not like Embiid and Simmons or Anthony Davis and Kuzma.

All these guys are about the same ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I don’t know if it’s a your future>other futures thing. Like 4 of those guys are older than Giannis. Pascal will be 26 this year. Obviously not old but....he can’t be far from his prime.

The Raptors would trade all those guys for the Pelicans 25 and under Squad.

The Hawks have Young...Collins who is like 22. Then the two lottery picks this year.

Shit Jokic is a year younger than Siakam and Jamal Murray is 3 years younger than him.

The Raptors have some good young players but several teams have good young stars.

I like Siakam and Vanvleet but not like Embiid and Simmons or Anthony Davis and Kuzma.

All these guys are about the same ages.
    Tatum and the rest of the overrated celtics players got praised for reaching the conference final and for losing to LeBron's Cavaliers.

Siakam was out there schooling Embiid and Simmons not long ago.
    Two prospects who literally were gifted another star (In Jimmy Butler) and still couldn't deliver.
    The same happened to Siakam and Vanvleet (with Kawhi) but they delivered and contributed big time to their championship.

Also none of the guys you mentioned above have won a single award in this league. The man got a ring and MIP. Award. Keep sleeping on my guy.

Siakam was just given his chance to be a big part of our offense.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Tatum and the rest of the overrated celtics players got praised for reaching the conference final and for losing to LeBron's Cavaliers.
    Didn't take long for the agenda to come out.

Siakam was out there schooling Embiid and Simmons not long ago.
    Two prospects who literally were gifted another star (In Jimmy Butler) and still couldn't deliver.
    The same happened to Siakam and Vanvleet (with Kawhi) but they delivered and contributed big time to their championship.

Also none of the guys you mentioned above have won a single award in this league. The man got a ring and MIP. Award. Keep sleeping on my guy.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Award? Being MIP or an MVP candidate like Jokic? Trae didn’t win a ROY not that it matters....but Luka did. And both Luka and KP are younger than the Raptors in question(24 and 20). The Raptors have some good players just not that many guys anyone would call young star potential types. You just listed a bunch of people. Powell is gonna be 27 this season. These guys are mostly present and near their primes or future guys not much is expected of.

There are teams led by much younger actual stars. Siakam just feels young because he’s not been a household name....but a lot of stars are younger than him.