Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Poor Kamala Harris

Former prosecutor too. Dayum ...

Tulsi is probably the best candidate for Dems right now. The verbal sparring between her and Hilary is primo

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

Tulsi is probably the best candidate for Dems right now. The verbal sparing between her and Hilary is primo
    Nobody is voting for her

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Shout the lie. Whisper the truth.

Never knew anything about this chick until I saw footage of her at the recent debates.

She sounds straight up retarded. In a literal sense. Most of the other candidates are at least coherent, if completely insincere about their “values.”

I cannot believe this woman ever earned her way in charge of anything. She has affirmative action written all over her. She’s an insult to anyone of color who actually has earned something.

I assume she got some early buzz as a Dem candidate simply because she has the same “black but not too black” skin tone as Obama that Dems felt would have a nicely universal appeal for the next Puppet in Chief.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Tulsi is probably the best candidate for Dems right now. The verbal sparring between her and Hilary is primo

That

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

My favorite Harris tweet:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...845234179?s=19

She has zero shot and is very far behind Warren/Biden/Bernie but I would love to see a Trump vs Harris debate it would be fcking epic. Harris does not hold back anything, it would get dirty.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    This is rich coming from a Trumptard.

I would vote for starface over any of the Democratic candidates

um... kamala is exactly what this country needs - she's the best candidate, hands down... said no one ever.

Tulsi is the reason Kamalas campaign is a dumpster fire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs

When the primary votes start coming in, I think Tulsi is going to perform FAR better than the polls would have us believe... a large segment of the left are desperate for a candidate who has a strong enough spine to stand up to the military industrial complex and publicly call out toxic neoliberals like Hillary and Harris... and Tulsi doesnt just stand up to these people, she throws haymakers at them.
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-20-2019 at 03:55 AM.

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Never knew anything about this chick until I saw footage of her at the recent debates.

She sounds straight up retarded. In a literal sense. Most of the other candidates are at least coherent, if completely insincere about their

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    Tulsi is the reason Kamalas campaign is a dumpster fire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs

When the primary votes start coming in, I think Tulsi is going to perform FAR better than the polls would have us believe... a large segment of the left are desperate for a candidate who has a strong enough spine to stand up to the military industrial complex and publicly call out toxic neoliberals like Hillary and Harris... and Tulsi doesnt just stand up to these people, she throws haymakers at them.
    That diss from Tulsi to Hillary...straight from the top rope.

And I agree. Stop talking s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it on the sidelines. Stop interfering. Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

You're probably right. Yet if it costs Bernie here, I'm going to be sick. He's better than her on absolutely every issue, with no exception I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    You're probably right. Yet if it costs Bernie here, I'm going to be sick. He's better than her on absolutely every issue, with no exception I can think of.
    You don't think Tulsi has a better grasp than Bernie on foreign policy and military issues? Come on man.