Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Michael Beasley: Man on a Mission

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    he might be an all star but he is never going to live up to the expectations he is never going to be a superstar or top 10 player in the NBA. I say his peak is 23 8 4 at pf he just too undersized. But if he can develop into a sf thats a different story i see him being as melo type of player then. It would be hard for him to be fulltime sf but if he can do it then you can say he is worth that number two pick. I see him being next year 17 7 3.
    undersize doesnt matter when playing uptempo. But i do see Beasley playing the Small more then the Power this year.

Love that comparison between him and Carmelo. But i would add Amare on that cuz Melo doesnt have their kind of athlectism.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    It's not just about speeding the game up though, his attitude needs to change. He has yet to show a high level of desire out there on the floor and when you're an undersized forward that's a problem. Really that's bad for any player but when you are already fighting a mismatch it's even worse.
    he isnt even a bad person. Sure he smokes ganja but who doesnt? He doesnt start fights, he has never been arrested and he never complained bout his PT(only i did )

Banned

Yeah he had that attitude cause the Heat coach hated him he got the man all depressed
    Again what Attitude? Just was mostly high all the time.

And Coach Spo was doing what he was doing. Playing veterans over the younger guys. That what he always does.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    he isnt even a bad person. Sure he smokes ganja but who doesnt? He doesnt start fights, he has never been arrested and he never complained bout his PT(only i did )
    Who's questioning his morals? I'm just talking about what he needs to do to improve as a ballplayer, I don't know what he's like in private.

**** the haters, Beasley will be a star and whoever doubts that will be eating there words this season.

I am still shocked Miami traded him for a 2nd rounder

But I am still a Beasley fan, no matter if he is in a miami jersey or not. REAL TALKS BRO!

undersize doesnt matter when playing uptempo. But i do see Beasley playing the Small more then the Power this year.

Love that comparison between him and Carmelo. But i would add Amare on that cuz Melo doesnt have their kind of athlectism.
    He is really undersized 6'8 and he really lacks length too i know hes athletic but it doesn't make up for the size. But he is perfect for the small forward position.People called elton brand undersized and he was 6'9 1/2 with extremely long arms. Top 20 player as pf top 10 player as sf

Banned

Who's questioning his morals? I'm just talking about what he needs to do to improve as a ballplayer, I don't know what he's like in private.
    what does he need to improve? You tell me.

Shooting check
    1 on 1 defending check
    Playing team Basketball check
    Rebounding check

The problem Beasley has is the Inconsistency and that because of the poor minutes he received from playing with the heat.

Like for example I'm going to use 3 of the top small fowards in the League and how they didnt have this problem after their rookie seasons. The 3 small foward got to play threw their mistakes as rookies while Beasley had to learn from sitting on the bench while making his errors. That is a bad way to develop your young talented players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    **** the haters, Beasley will be a star and whoever doubts that will be eating there words this season.

I am still shocked Miami traded him for a 2nd rounder

But I am still a Beasley fan, no matter if he is in a miami jersey or not. REAL TALKS BRO!
    Yeah!!! But Miami had to do what they had to do. REAL TALKS BRO!!

Banned

He is really undersized 6'8 and he really lacks length too i know hes athletic but it doesn't make up for the size. But he is perfect for the small forward position.People called elton brand undersized and he was 6'9 1/2 with extremely long arms. Top 20 player as pf top 10 player as sf
    Again he is playing in an uptempo game where his lack of size doesnt really matter. I agree on the small foward size being perfect.

Elton Brand when healthy 20/10 50fg%

I'm gonna lol when Darko gets Beasly's and Love's minutes because he's apparently that good according to Kahn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    I'm gonna lol when Darko gets Beasly's and Love's minutes because he's apparently that good according to Kahn
    wtf?

Kahn is not coaching, its Kurt Rambis

Banned

Michael Beasley is a scoring machine and he can provide in the Clutch. He ranks in the top 30 in clutch scoring.

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

I expect Beasley to be the #1 scoring option and the go to scorer.
    Something like 21ppg 7rebounds 48fg% sound rite

With a better work ethic he could be the new Antwan Jamison. Doubt he ever becomes a good defender due to his tweener status but there's some talent there.
    i watched vince and jamison at carolina. jamison was the man and vince was dunkin' over everybody. that's why he's one of my favorite players. but beasley. he's trash now. i said wade took his potential but whatever. he's a jackass for now..

wtf?

Kahn is not coaching, its Kurt Rambis

I know but according to Kahn, Darko is just a great talent waiting to be broken out of his shell.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beasly15
    but beasley. he's trash now. i said wade took his potential but whatever. he's a jackass for now..
    When is 14/6 in 30 min trash?

huh?