Cool GOAT? I Dont Think So...

http://definitivedose.com/sports/bas...st-nba-earners

I don't see his name on this list. Lmao. But look at some of those names!!! Rashard Lewis and and Gilbo still laughing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: GOAT? I Dont Think So...

Ra$hard

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Kobe is at 303 million now and KG 327.

How long till someone signs a deal for 300 million on one contract? What are we looking at for the new max for a 10+ year vet? 240 million or so if you already make 20+ a year?

Most wont do it.....KG for one turned down 33 million a season with annual raises to come in 2005. You hold back just to let your team have some space.....but someone is gonna.

Someone is gonna say "**** it....pay me 254 million or I'm leaving" and a team will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Kobe is at 303 million now and KG 327.

How long till someone signs a deal for 300 million on one contract? What are we looking at for the new max for a 10+ year vet? 240 million or so if you already make 20+ a year?

Most wont do it.....KG for one turned down 33 million a season with annual raises to come in 2005. You hold back just to let your team have some space.....but someone is gonna.

Someone is gonna say "**** it....pay me 254 million or I'm leaving" and a team will do it.
    Kblaze... Long time no see.

Anyways, I don't see Adam Silver letting that happen... But you never know. They're advertising on jerseys soon. Ugh... So, yeah... He might.