Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Durant Would Forever Tarnish His Career

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    People said the same shit when Bron went to Miami. He won a ring and nobody cared anymore.

This would be worse than that but he'll only "tarnish" his career if he doesn't win.

Winning cures everything. Remember that.
    Maybe you should read what I wrote before trying to come off as being someone that knows what the f.uck they're talking about. I said if he never wins it will forever tarnish his career. And I don't see them winning any more titles with KD or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    If he went to a 73 win team and came out of it with no titles. Curry and the rest of his f.aggy teammates will have that 73 win choke season stink on them for life. But they also have won it before. Ignoring of course it being the biggest asterisk title in NBA history. But can you imagine KD leaving a team one win away from The finals, and not winning it all with the "unanimous MVP" ? I think the KD excuse machine would finally burst into flames
    Coming from the same dude that now claims LeBron is a top 3/4 player of all-time. Ah the hypocrisy.

Bottom line, LeBron has now become the most overrated player in history of professional sports. Idiots like you will jerk off to his impressive stat line without realizing how badly he choked when things mattered most.

Go re-watch that series.
    Down 0-2, he couldn't make a damn shot in game 3. The most critical game of the series. It was Kyrie that got the team back into the series. Then they lost game 4. Then the retarded suspension to Green and injuries to Iggy & Bogut. In game 7, LeBron ABSLUTELY CHOKED. Missed his last 4-5 shots, couldn't buy a bucket. Luckily for him, GS was even worse.

This wasn't even close to a 73 win team that we saw in the RS.,
    Dude is 3 for 7, got bailed out by Allen, got bailed out by Kyrie...and now we hear idiots like you claim he's on Jordan level? LOL

I agree, even as a KD fan.

It will be 10x worse than what Bron did... In Euro soccer terms it would be like Robaldo joining Barcelona.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No comparison at all to LeBron going to Miami, and KD going to GS. LeBron left a team whose second and 3rd best players were Mo williams and and old Shaq. Wade, had a title, but the Heat hadn't don't anything in years, and Bosh won 3 playoff games in 7 years in Toronto. The Warriors are coming off the greatest regular season team of all-time. While KD was one win away from the Finals, while playing with another top 5 player, and one of the best centers in the league. Literally no comparison at all. The Heat was literally just 3 players at one point, while Miami had to scramble to split up the MLE, and sign vets to min contracts. GS already has a 2x MVP, One of the best shooters/two-way players to play the game, a DPOY candidate/matchup nightmare, and a Finals MVP coming off the f.ucking bench. Get a grip, people. What KD is potentially doing is far worse than the Big 3 joining together.

I agree,I think hes going there anyway .He knows its gonna be the biggest move in sports history(most people arent really comprehending how big this is gonna be)..Lebrons 4,,5,6,7 ships speech would really apply to this team. I Really think its happening

f he wanted to stay in Okc he would of commited already with how close they were,hed be dead set on it with it and being only 1 win away youd think itd