Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: No-name players on your favorite team who you think will make a big jump.

Hope the Celtics can reach a deal with Evan Turner that helps out both Turner and the Celtics.

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: No-name players on your favorite team who you think will make a big jump.

Hope Kevin Love can make the jump and become a solid starter

no one really. though im high on clint capela.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I'll start with Tarik Black of my Lakers. It was almost criminal how B. Scott purposely didn't play this guy last year. In a perfect world, he would be 6'11" instead of 6'9" but he is very athletic, long (7'3" wingspan), can move his feet and plays with high energy. He provides some rim protection, very good rebounder, can finish alley opps, get put backs, defend in space in P&R switches and run the floor. He's just a very active guy.

I expect him to be the first big off the bench before the season is done. I think he's good enough to be the first big off the bench for a championship team.
    You think he's going to be better than Larry Nance Jr? Really?

I think Larry Nance Jr and Julius Randle will make big jumps in terms of production and defense.

3'Angelo Russell is going to make a massive jump as well knowing that he doesn't have Scott ruining his development, and also the Lord Mamba won't be taking touches from him. I would not be surprised if 3'Angelo is an allstar next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    You think he's going to be better than Larry Nance Jr? Really?

I think Larry Nance Jr and Julius Randle will make big jumps in terms of production and defense.

3'Angelo Russell is going to make a massive jump as well knowing that he doesn't have Scott ruining his development, and also the Lord Mamba won't be taking touches from him. I would not be surprised if 3'Angelo is an allstar next year.
    Black is a legit big and will play the 4/5. Nance is sort of a tweener at 3/4. So I don't see those two in the same position. I like both but they play different roles.

Khris Middleton met the criteria for this for the Bucks last season, went from no name role player around the league to one of the best two way wings in the league and imo top 5 SG. If he sticks with us in the East there's a very realistic shot he makes an all-star team down the road. After a slow first 10-15 games or so he was a 20/4/5 guy on great efficiency and good defense.

I think this year it's gonna be Tyler Ennis, he got pretty much no playing time before the ASB, when all our guards got hurt he got some PT at backup point and looked really solid for a 20-21 year old who has been tossed around in his short time in the league. Wasn't anything extraordinary, but showed legit talent and I think he'll be a good backup this year and possibly even fighting for a starting spot.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Norman Powell hopefully turns into a good 3&D player that Ross was supposed to become

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Anderson should make a huge jump (IMO). The Mavs are letting Parsons walk (and rightfully so). Unless the Mavs sign Harrison Barnes,, Anderson will be the starter or the 6th man and he will be playing at least 25+ minutes next year.

He played 20+ minutes in 12 games in the regular season. In those 12 games he averaged:

8 points
    6 rebounds
    2 assists
    1 steal
    1 block

His FG% and shot will improve but I would be surprised if he averages something like 12-14 PPG and 6-7 rebounds next year with the incredible defense.