Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Decent playground baller number23's Avatar

Default Re: Greg Oden will be the best Center in the league within 24 months -- BOOK IT!!!

How is this douche bag not banned. He has the IQ of a bedroom slipper.

Default Re: Greg Oden will be the best Center in the league within 24 months -- BOOK IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by number23
    How is this douche bag not banned. He has the IQ of BULLS.

Fixed.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

He grabbed a single rebound tonight, well

Local High School Star visirale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    i dont care if you invented the game of basketball, If I say something, its probably true. And in this case, I more than probably right. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a forecast like this. The talent is staring you right in the face. Open your eyes, dude. Stop being ignorant.
    Greg Oden will be MVP in 2 years.

... of this league!

pleezebelieve hates kevin durant.
    i see why he made this thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Glad to see some people still have faith in Oden. I'm not going to put a prediction, only state that I hope he can become a very good center. I'd be satisfied with a poor man's Dwight Howard that can play roughly 70 games a season.

Oden is a career 12/10/2 player in my opinion.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by nbastatus
    pleezebelieve hates kevin durant.
    i see why he made this thread.
    its not so much hate for kevin durant as it is love for ohio. which explains the bron crush as well

Serious playground baller Thunderstruck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by number23
    How is this douche bag not banned. He has the IQ of a bedroom slipper.
    I'm starting to think he's a plant. Either way, he should be ignored.

at people that think Oden is a bust. All of you would want him on your teams. Oden will help bring many rings to Portland. With the Gorila and Oden Portland can out match any team.

College star

i dont think he will be the best in the league but i do believe he wil prove alot of doubters wrong, howard will still be in his prime, yao will still be looking to get a ring, al jefferson although a pf will be better and mabe bynum will flourish.

deep down i hope bynum and oden can become wilt and russel versioN 2 althoughi hope oden can become much better than bill on the o.

of course i dont mean near as good but you get my drunken point

I usually hit open layups the.powerhouse's Avatar

He has had some good numbers in limited minutes since he's got back, but that doesn't mean a lot. Opposing teams aren't really going to gear their game plans towards a player who only plays 15 mins and who could leave the game with an injury at any point...

I dont see Oden being massive on the scoring end, unless he works on his game tremendously. His defensive game, and rebounding is heading uphill, he looks solid in those areas already. Hes going to BE A MONSTER.

The ONLY question is, can he stay healthy and ON the court for his game to develope properly. HE CANNOT KEEP getting injured.

24 months? 2 years, without a major injury to sideline him? I can see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by the.powerhouse
    He has had some good numbers in limited minutes since he's got back, but that doesn't mean a lot. Opposing teams aren't really going to gear their game plans towards a player who only plays 15 mins and who could leave the game with an injury at any point...

Decent playground baller Lone Laker's Avatar

Last night, Greg Oden had one more rebound than a dead man...