Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lets stop pretending that current Timmy is better than current Dirk

31/11 on 96TS against Blake Griffin...........................Dirk is clearly better and has been for a long time. Peak Timmy is a bit better than peak Dirk, both alltime longevity. Terrific players id be happy to start my franchise with either.

From 2006-2015 so far Dirk was better EVERY season except for 2013 when he was hurt. Lettuce be real tea.

Default Re: Lets stop pretending that current Timmy is better than current Dirk

Duncan's D has been overrated as fk the last couple years but he's still much better on that end than Dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Are you trying to argue Dirk is better than Timmu ALL-TIME?
    no. read op

Let's just be honest, let's just be real.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Here is the sad thing:

Dirk is still **carrying** the Mavs on his back like he is a damn mule trekking across the Southwest.

Timmy is basically yukking it up sippin' on tropical drinks and soaking up the sun while other guys doing all the heavy lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Are you trying to argue Dirk is better than Timmu ALL-TIME?

Nope. Timmy is higher. Dirk was definitely better from 06-15 and 2016 so far he has a massive edge.

Timmys prime from 98-05 gives him the edge. His peak was in that time frame, 2002 or 2003. Theyre not far apart at all tho. Timmy is top 10. Dirk is fringe top 10.

National High School Star

Decent college freshman

Duncan is hideously overrated

The n!gga hasn't had an elite season in years and has been in the backseat for the longest time

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Duncan's D has been overrated as fk the last couple years but he's still much better on that end than Dirk.

no. read op
    And Dirks offense is much better than Timmys offense, the gap is even bigger than defense. Lets not pretend that Timmy isnt even a top 5 option on offense anymore and that the Spurs system has made him look so good at his old age on that end of the court.

We finna pretend like Dirk didnt anchor a top 5 offense last season with role players? Hows Monta Ellis playing right now BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri

no. read op
    Let me delete my f*cking post in peace. YOU F*CKING SON OF A B*TCH.

[COLOR="White"]b*tch.[/COLOR]

07, 13 and last year was Duncan. Every other year in that time span was Dirk, including this year (can you please shot me some posts of people saying 2016 Duncan > 2016 Dirk, since that's what the title of the OP is?)

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    07, 13 and last year was Duncan. Every other year in that time span was Dirk, including this year (can you please shot me some posts of people saying 2016 Duncan > 2016 Dirk, since that's what the title of the OP is?)
    More an extension from last season and 2014 where most nikkas said Timmy was better

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    More an extension from last season and 2014 where most nikkas said Timmy was better
    Yeah, you know the year where Duncan won a ring averaging 16/10/2 throughout the Playoffs and Dirk got locked up by a role player.

And before you talk about how good Splitter is, let me use your Ellis logic: how's he doing in Atlanta?

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Yeah, you know the year where Duncan won a ring averaging 16/10/2 throughout the Playoffs and Dirk got locked up by a role player.

And before you talk about how good Splitter is, let me use your Ellis logic: how's he doing in Atlanta?
    Except Tiago is still playing great defense. Everyone knows he does next to nothing on offense.

Monta is known for his offense and scoring and hes been shit at both.

Decent college freshman

Duncan hasn't cracked 20 ppg since 2006-2007

He's been a system type player since then

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

TLP... easy for Duncan to have energy for the playoffs when he gets to play 20 minutes a night and never on back to backs.....