Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: New Excuse for CP3 not performing well this year

Quote Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
    The out of shape excuses are legit. Look at all that fat on his arms

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...110407-Hornets

That's a pic of him with the Hornets. Looks the same. It's all excuses. He's like a golden boy that no one likes to blame. Dude is too overrated that it's getting sick.

[QUOTE=Celtics4ever]Rondo is a role player. I never said he wasn't. He is on the same level as CP3. They are basically the same player, but CP3 has a better shot. Rondo has improved his shot really well this season.

P.S. is Justin Beiber not talked about as much as you like

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    People always come up with excuses for him not playing good since his great years of 08-09. They have blamed his teammates, injuries etc. This season, I knew he will get exposed because he isn't injured and he has good teammates. And you know what? They come up with new excuse. "He is not in shape yet, so let him get in shape" Do you guys ever stop with the excuses? Just admit CP3 isn't the same player from 08-09 because the level of PG competition has stepped up and he isnt good enough to keep up. He is a good player, but not as good as people make him out to be. He is a really good role player at best, but he isn't good enough to lead a team.

DWill>CP3
    Are u on crack?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    Are u on crack?
    So this poster "Murph" thinks that the Clippers team isn't good enough and thats why CP3 is not doing well. He says CP3 needs better players around him. LMAO Is this dude on crack? How loaded of a team do you need? Should we put MJ, Pippen and Shaq on the team and then you will be happy? People keep making up the same excuses over and over about CP3.

So this poster "Murph" thinks that the Clippers team isn't good enough and thats why CP3 is not doing well. He says CP3 needs better players around him. LMAO Is this dude on crack? How loaded of a team do you need? Should we put MJ, Pippen and Shaq on the team and then you will be happy? People keep making up the same excuses over and over about CP3.

Dude I'm a Bulls fan who also happens to think like an adult (because I am one) when it comes to basketball...

It's not an excuse when you don't even have size coming off the bench...Basically, to be blunt, the Clippers are a team that only goes as far as their starters...And in the NBA, you won't go deep in the playoffs with that type of limited squad (you at least need two people to come off the bench to pick up the slack)...The Clippers are a work in progress....They lack a defensive...identity...But most of all they don't have any size off the bench...That's what killed them against the Bulls tonight....

And still, Chris Paul is an elite PG...But if I had a choice to pick my first PG to start my team I would pick D. Rose...See how that works? I can admit I like a player without hashing out some silly agenda...

Try it sometimes...U may like it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    Dude I'm a Bulls fan who also happens to think like an adult (because I am one) when it comes to basketball...

It's not an excuse when you don't even have size coming off the bench...Basically, to be blunt, they are team that only goes as far as their starters...And in the NBA, you won't go deep in the playoffs with that type of squad (you at least need two people to come off the bench to pick up the slack) The Clippers are a work in progress....They lack a defensive...identity...

And still, Chris Paul is an elite PG...But if I had a choice to pick my first PG to start my team I would pick D. Rose...See how that works? I can admit I like a player without hashing out some silly agenda...

Try it sometimes...U may like it...
    Why does being a Bulls fan matter? I'm a Celtics Fan, but I dont think Rondo is the best PG. I'm not the only one that thinks CP3 is overrated, there are a whole bunch of people out there. But for you to say that CP3 needs more help

Why does being a Bulls fan matter? I'm a Celtics Fan, but I dont think Rondo is the best PG. I'm not the only one that thinks CP3 is overrated, there are a whole bunch of people out there. But for you to say that CP3 needs more help

It matters because it's about not having silly agendas...

And again, let me put it to you in caps...

CHRIS PAUL DOES NOT NEED MORE HELP...THE CLIPPERS NEED MORE HELP...

See the difference? They are indeed a playoff team...

They just won't go deep into the playoffs with their lack of size and depth...

Don't feed the troll, guys.

College superstar

C'mon... really?

IF you watched the game tonight at all, CP3 played well enough and it wasn't scoring or anything the Clippers did offensively that lost them the game.

It was the rebounding and fouls.

45 rebounds to 31...

34 fta to 20

cp3 handled the offense just fine, it was just that Drose got all the calls and the clippers couldn't get any rebounds.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    smh the avatar is to show how pathetic the Lakers fan base is

You do realize that the only people who take anything seriously in regards to Beiber is little girls.....right?!

Your logic is so hilariously stupid, it's not even funny. That's like saying you're going to dress up in drag, wearing a Lakers jersey dress, and post a video of you doing sexy poses on Youtube, claiming you're making fun of the Lakers. When the only person, you're really embarrassing would be yourself. The only person who's pathetic here is CLEARLY you. So, just admit that you're a troll with nothing better to do and stop embarrassing yourself
    Last edited by LakersReign; 12-31-2011 at 05:24 AM.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

People always come up with excuses for him not playing good since his great years of 08-09. They have blamed his teammates, injuries etc. This season, I knew he will get exposed because he isn't injured and he has good teammates. And you know what? They come up with new excuse. "He is not in shape yet, so let him get in shape" Do you guys ever stop with the excuses? Just admit CP3 isn't the same player from 08-09 because the level of PG competition has stepped up and he isnt good enough to keep up. He is a good player, but not as good as people make him out to be. He is a really good role player at best, but he isn't good enough to lead a team.

DWill>CP3
    i wouldnt call him a role player....I just dont think he's as good as advertized...i

Somebody bookmark this so we can all bring it up later when Chris Paul has a need for an excuse for bad play. Has to play bad first.

rank sentamentalist

CHRIS PAUL DOES NOT NEED MORE HELP...THE CLIPPERS NEED MORE HELP...
    haha

brilliant but i think your distinction was lost on him

How about we recognize that he is actually playing pretty good considering he has been with the team for like 2-3 weeks and the team is made up of 3-4 different starters than last year.

Denial.

People actually consider him a top 5 player.
    Who do? I havnt seen anybody with him in their top 5 lists.