Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default As a fan of a team that plays in the east...i don't fear the heat any more

LeBron is the same player in the reg season that he is in the playoffs.He will always avg roughly around 27 ppg 6 ast and 7 rebs.He doesn't raise his game in the playoffs at all. He is the same player year round and will never pass mj.MJ avg would go up around 10 points every year in the playoffs.Thats why he is the best to ever do it.I couldn't picture lebron averaging 41 points in a playoffs like the goat.He just ain't built like that not cut throat enough he cares about what his teammates think of him to much.Jordan still gave you 6 ast every game shooting 50% just check the 93 finals.

Dont ever fking compare lebron james or the rapist to this man they will fall short of being the goat every time.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 06-29-2014 at 07:58 PM.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Default Re: As a fan of a team that plays in the east...i don't fear the heat nomore

The fact that you are a 76ers fan means you should fear everyone pretty much always.

Banned

Default Re: As a fan of a team that plays in the east...i don't fear the heat nomore

lmao using the pheonix suns defense as an example

Default Re: As a fan of a team that plays in the east...i don't fear the heat any more

accept The FacT That Lebron Will Never Take Over A Finals .HE IS WHAT HE IS he can do it for a quarter but he cant do it for a series like jordan

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    lmao using the pheonix suns defense as an example
    This isn't the 2000s D'Antoni/Nash Suns

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Default Re: As a fan of a team that plays in the east...i don't fear the heat any more

Original thread is original.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    This isn't the 2000s D'Antoni/Nash Suns
    it wasnt detroit 04 either

Banned

your a 76ers fan....

I'm an orlando fan and I don't fear the heat because I know that in 3-4 years when we actually make the play offs again the landscape will have changed. You should be in the same boat as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    your a 76ers fan....

I'm an orlando fan and I don't fear the heat because I know that in 3-4 years when we actually make the play offs again the landscape will have changed. You should be in the same boat as I am.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

your a 76ers fan....

your a 76ers fan....

nah orlando gonna be a playoff team before us you guys have a nice young nucleus

NBA Superstar

boy u aint ever lie

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    nah orlando gonna be a playoff team before us you guys have a nice young nucleus
    Could be one next year. I think we will.

i feel sorry for the teenagers on here you really think lebron is the best because you never got to live through the JORDAN AGE.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    I mean before we actually make the play offs with a chance of winning a series. I should have phrased that as before we actually try to compete again.