Sunshine State

Default Walking Dead Season 2

Season two ends next week with episode 5, No Going Back.

This is one of the best series I've ever played, these Tell Tale games are magnificent and really know how to make you emotionally invested.

Massive spoilers for the trailer, it really gets the feels going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdmS0-vj22g

Default Re: Walking Dead Season 2

Finished the Second Season tonight. Was not impressed and was really disappointed. The first season felt very fleshed out and a complete story, and at the same time building up Clem's story. This season just felt like built up, and not much else.

Has anybody else finished it? Wanna hear you're thoughts.

I cant live with myself after that final decision. I need to go back and fix this

Sunshine State

I definitely was with mine, I didn't give up on my boi.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I definitely was with mine, I didn't give up on my boi.
    I didnt give up on him at first but then i turned it off and started up again and went the other way just to see what happened then it saved

I killed Kenny. Couldn't stand him anymore. It was a sad scene, but so many f*ck ups were caused by him, especially in Season 1. I didn't mind seeing him go.

Sunshine State

I know he was pretty much a time bomb by the end of the season 2, but I didn't want to give up on him. Plus I didn't like Jane or Arvo so I didn't care that Kenny beat him up.

I felt like if someone wasn't gonna give up on me, it would have been Kenny, I ain't doin' him dirty like that.
    Last edited by Le Shaqtus; 09-03-2014 at 03:20 PM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    I killed Kenny. Couldn't stand him anymore. It was a sad scene, but so many f*ck ups were caused by him, especially in Season 1. I didn't mind seeing him go.
    I did the same after he killed Jane. I decided to put him out of his misery. It's just me and the baby now. If I find a safe haven for him I'll drop him off, if not I doubt he'll survive.

I'm lone wolfing it now.

I know he was pretty much a time bomb by the end of the season 2, but I didn't want to give up on him. Plus I didn't like Jane or Arvo so I didn't care that Kenny beat him up.

I felt like if someone wasn't gonna give up on me, it would have been Kenny, I ain't doin' him dirty like that.
    I agree with you there, but I sense Jane in the same light. There were a lot of moments where you can bond with her and she did come back to help Clem. Jane does still have her issues, but I felt Kenny was a high strung ticking bomb, and when he got an idea in his head, he couldn't be persuaded to change his mind (except when Lee had to either knock some sense into him or allow himself to be Kenny's punching bag).

The thing that makes this game so great that most of the characters are neither white or black, but linger in the grey area. It comes down to your own perception on what you deem right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by step back
    I did the same after he killed Jane. I decided to put him out of his misery. It's just me and the baby now. If I find a safe haven for him I'll drop him off, if not I doubt he'll survive.
    What are your thought process that prevented you from saving Jane, before shooting Kenny? I'm interested. Did you think Jane deserved to die as well, or wanted to see how their fight would have ended without interfering?

Just finished it last night.

Jane >>> Kenny

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Just finished it last night.

Jane >>> Kenny
    Stuff that mess.

Kenny mah boi.

Stuff that mess.

Kenny mah boi.
    I think I'ma call you Kenny for the rest of our ISH careers.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    I think I'ma call you Kenny for the rest of our ISH careers.
    Shaqtus and Kenny are pretty much the same thing so I'll allow it.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

so fvcking unhappy that i clicked this thread... what was i thinking... FVCKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I finally played through this. I'm glad I stopped watching the show and its dull and poorly written characters. "The Walking Dead" to me is this video game series. It's Clementine, Lee, Kenny and everyone else.

This season was less about developing the side characters and all about developing Clementine and how she will live in this world. At times, I actually dreaded playing it knowing that there would be some devastating choices. I can't remember the last time I felt as angry playing a game as when Carver killed Walter in the ski lodge.

Given how huge the difference in available ending is, I assume that Clementine will not be the main character of season 3. I don't see how that's possible. I worry that a new group of characters won't be as compelling but I guess you just have to trust the writers on this one. They are 2/2 so far.

Also, fuck Arvo. I hope that kid got eaten slowly.