Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow Bold Prediction: Harden will overtake KD and be da best player in da league next year

Just another gut feeling. He was already a Top 10 (ARGUABLY Top 5) player at the end of this season. His game's been constantly on the rise. I expect another big leap.

And as always, i'm usually never wrong with my predictions.

Made that high school varsity squad LA Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Bold Prediction: Harden will overtake KD and be da best player in da league next year

What about defense, though?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Bold Prediction: Harden will overtake KD and be da best player in da league next year

The only thing harden will overtake KD in is FTA

Quote Originally Posted by LA Lakers
    What about defense, though?
    About the part on Harden not being able to guard a fly... any video evidence on that?

shhhhhhh

That's a very bold prediction...

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    About the part on Harden not being able to guard a fly... any video evidence on that?
    I'm pretty sure every Rockets game was on television this year, so yes there's video evidence.

LOL op is either trolling or an idiot.

Most likely both.

back to supporting the Rockets, fudge?

If you think LeBron as the face is bad, imagine Harden's constant flopping for 20+ FTAs and terrible defense being the face of the league.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Yep and felton will be the best point guard and make the cover of mens health

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

No, just no.

Dude has a grand total of like three moves. The minute refs stop giving him free throws for running into people, he'll struggle to score.

It's possible but I seriously doubt it. I'm sure he heard the criticism all playoffs long about his defense. He can't possibly get worse on that end, so he can only get better on that side of the court. He needs to continue working on his midrange game. That 3 or layup or flop to get to the line game will NEVER work in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    back to supporting the Rockets, fudge?
    What do you mean?

Man you ain't a Rockets fan. Blow me.

Banned

Both of them are borderline stars that the refs turn into superstars