Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: I've seen enough, my Spurs will easily dispatch the Warriors en route to our 6th chip

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopfan777
    Spurs choked like always vs warriors in their own arena ending the streak of games won at home vs warriors. Hope spurs dont choke to clippers again
    Why to Clippers? Lets be realistic, Clippers cant even beat Curry-less Warriors without HCA, will lose in 7. But Spurs will surely dispatch a Curry-less Warriors team easily.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I've seen enough, my Spurs will easily dispatch the Warriors en route to our 6th chip

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Why to Clippers? Lets be realistic, Clippers cant even beat Curry-less Warriors without HCA, will lose in 7. But Spurs will surely dispatch a Curry-less Warriors team easily.
    Nets fans are melting

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Nets fans are melting
    Oh what did I say wrong? Do you earnestly believe without Curry the Warriors stand a chance against the Spurs? To me, you cant win even with healthy Curry.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopfan777
    Spurs choked like always vs warriors in their own arena ending the streak of games won at home vs warriors. Hope spurs dont choke to clippers again
    No Diaw.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

lol

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

lmao

texan going nowhere~!

Needs to reach the WCF first

hahahaha

Spurs in 7!

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This guy and Kawhi8 must be melting down so hard right now.