Default Anderson Varejao in W vs Greece - 22pts 9 reb + GAME WINNING FLOATER!!

W0W!! Amazing to see Andy put up an incredible performance to help lead and carry his team to victory in clutch manner as Andy is known to be. A BIG 22/9 from Andy.

Also, here is a highlight of Anderson Varejao putting Brazil up 2 with 14 seconds left in the game by means of a GAME WINNING FLOATER!
    https://streamable.com/x4g7g

Man and just the other day Delly hard carried a game too. LeGOAT has played with some AMAZING players throughout his career

Absolutely amazing when players are visibly happy and playing team-oriented, individual-statpadding-minimized, winning style basketball

Default Re: Anderson Varejao in W vs Greece - 22pts 9 reb + GAME WINNING FLOATER!!

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    W0W!! Amazing to see Andy put up an incredible performance to help lead and carry his team to victory in clutch manner as Andy is known to be. A BIG 22/9 from Andy.

Also, here is a highlight of Anderson Varejao putting Brazil up 2 with 14 seconds left in the game by means of a GAME WINNING FLOATER!
    https://streamable.com/x4g7g

Man and just the other day Delly hard carried a game too. LeGOAT has played with some AMAZING players throughout his career

Absolutely amazing when players are visibly happy and playing team-oriented, individual-statpadding-minimized, winning style basketball
    I guess that means Golden St. played just the opposite style cause he had to have been pretty pissed off to avg. 1-1-1 in the 17 postseason games he played for them.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Anderson Varejao in W vs Greece - 22pts 9 reb + GAME WINNING FLOATER!!

You realize he

I remember this

"GET ME THE ****ING BALL IF YOU WANT TO WIN!!!!

damn, and to think Lebron beat a 73 win team which included 22ppg Andy V off the bench

another 50 gallon drum of cement poured on the consensus

He's repping his country, the passion will always be there.

He always played with heart, I remember back in the Cleveland days every LeBron highlight they showed on ESPN you coupd catch Verajao running up and down the floor like his life depended on it.

LeBron had Varejao for a long time in Cleveland you dope.

NBA All-star

and we get reports like "international game plays has generally featured Guard play, and when the U.S. has done so, they've found success"

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]You realize he

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    He was injured for a lot of that time.

When he was healthy he played well. He even had a 14/14 season going before he suffered a season ending injury.
    Boom.

Boom.
    Cavs went 5-20 in those games before he got hurt

LOL @ "BOOM" backfire

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Cavs went 5-20 in those games before he got hurt

LOL @ "BOOM" backfire
    Why you replying to me and not Duke?

Got this loser clown on a leash

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It’s really as if some people think only they were around to see these things. We were right here talking about that teams ridiculous collapse after they had like a good week and a half when Lebron left. They started their ridiculous losing streak before either he or Williams went down for good.

It’s hard to overstate the humor of a bunch of people calling LeBron a stat padder for putting up numbers while winning ring after ring after ring but turn around and act like guys who do historic losing are special over mundane numbers nobody was impressed by.

Why you replying to me and not Duke?

Got this loser clown on a leash
    Cause you're the one claiming he plays better when happy and in a sharing system.

Why did he hate GS system so bad?

Why did he clash with Kerr on the sidelines seen above??

Why you so shook?