Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS! Dwyane Wade out of Olympics; Will need knee surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    If he is taking the summer off with knee surgery, when/how is going to work with a shooting coach?
    Tim Grover?

Yeah, I'm not sure about that either. Im guessing he'll get the surgery and take time off to rehab before he hits the gym to work with Tim Grover.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Good...dont want him on the team any how.

Saw a basketball once Lebronn23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    I'd actually be pretty concerned as a Heat fan for Wade.

Apparently he's getting surgery instead of the minor procedure he had during the Indiana series of just getting his knee drained. Everybody knows he was playing hurt with a bad left knee, but I wonder if he might need arthroscopic knee surgery.

A lot of players over 30 usually elect for that due to constant pain. Webber, Kidd, & T-Mac come to mind.
    Nothing to worry about here, you're just a Heat hater.

Magic Johnson

Well that explains why he played so poorly in the playoffs. I mean not everyone can get their knee drained, play through the pain, win Finals MVP, and add another ring to their resume. Gawdbe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronn23
    Everyone hates the Heat outside of Dade county

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

We could replace Wade with Steve Urkel and still win the gold without a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Noof
    Well shit. Who will play backup SG? I hope it's iggy. I don't really want Harden on the team.
    Iguodala should not be on the Olympic Team.

I'd rather our backup SG be someone like Arron Afflalo or Wes Mathews, basically someone who can hit the 3 and play good defense and wont have an ego if he barely even plays.

Nobody can stop a team with Kobe, LeBron, Durant, & Melo.

Too much firepower.

Banned

What's the list of players that are out now? Rose, Dwight, and didn't the Knicks say they didn't want Chandler playing?

NBA rookie of the year

He just needs a scope. Minor and routine procedure. It was obviously that he needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronn23
    Im not worried at all, just curious as to how bad his knee is.

His Playoff performance after the Indiana series got worse & worse due to his knee as he lost explosiveness getting to the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    We could replace Wade with Steve Urkel and still win the gold without a sweat.
    Remember LeBron and them lost in the 07 games....or 06 world games...when ever it was.

LeBron a f*cking buster.

Magic Johnson

Iguodala should not be on the Olympic Team.

I'd rather our backup SG be someone like Arron Afflalo or Wes Mathews, basically someone who can hit the 3 and play good defense and wont have an ego if he barely even plays.

Nobody can stop a team with Kobe, LeBron, Durant, & Melo.

Too much firepower.
    Kobe could. Imagine this scenario: One possession game with a minute left and USA down by two. Who do you give the ball? I'm not convinced Durant or LeBron would take the ball from Kobe, or that Kobe would pass them the ball.

I'd actually be pretty concerned as a Heat fan for Wade.

Apparently he's getting surgery instead of the minor procedure he had during the Indiana series of just getting his knee drained. Everybody knows he was playing hurt with a bad left knee, but I wonder if he might need arthroscopic knee surgery.

A lot of players over 30 usually elect for that due to constant pain. Webber, Kidd, & T-Mac come to mind.
    It's not major surgery, just to help cause what was troubling him. Plenty do it. Doubt he is out that long after the surgery.

Miami fans would have More to worry about if he played through it by playing in the Olympics.
    Last edited by All Net; 06-28-2012 at 04:06 PM.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Kobe could. Imagine this scenario: One possession game with a minute left and USA down by two. Who do you give the ball? I'm not convinced Durant or LeBron would take the ball from Kobe, or that Kobe would pass them the ball.
    Durant will take the ball....for sure Kobe won't be passing the ball thou.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    Remember LeBron and them lost in the 07 games....or 06 world games...when ever it was.

LeBron a f*cking buster.

Don't project your anger on me. Its not my fault you haven't told your parents that you are gay, yet.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 06-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.