Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dear DueceWallaces

Hey Duece,

Platicode here. How's life? I've sent various private messages to you (not recently), but you refuse to reply back to me consistently making me feel like an ass. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure everything is okay. You rarely post on the NBA forum anymore. How do you feel about the Caron Butler and Jodie Meeks signings for the Pistons? Did you commit suicide yet? Did you chop your hair off in retaliation? Maybe you dyed your hair? It would bring out the blue in your eyes and not make you seem all Children of the Corn-ish.

Annnnyyywwwaay...I hope things are good with your and your girlfriend. Are you guys getting married or has that every come up? You don't come off as the marrying type, but what the hell do I know right? Take care.

Wayne

P.S. - Bro-fist right back at ya.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Default Re: Dear DueceWallaces

Hey Duece,

Platicode here. How's life? I've sent various private messages to you (not recently), but you refuse to reply back to me consistently making me feel like an ass. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure everything is okay. You rarely post on the NBA forum anymore. How do you feel about the Caron Butler and Jodie Meeks signings for the Pistons? Did you commit suicide yet? Did you chop your hair off in retaliation? Maybe you dyed your hair? It would bring out the blue in your eyes and not make you seem all Children of the Corn-ish.

Annnnyyywwwaay...I hope things are good with your and your girlfriend. Are you guys getting married or has that every come up? You don't come off as the marrying type, but what the hell do I know right? Take care.

Wayne

P.S. - Bro-fist right back at ya.

Banned

When I first started posting here, I legit thought he was a girl and jerked it to that image. Needless to say, when I found out he was just some hateful dude, my infatuation only hardened as did my p3nis.

I like that he sticks to old school fruit of the loom shirts circle type neck instead of wearing faggy v-necks

Also he reminds me of amy poehr

Quote Originally Posted by FrobeShaw
    When I first started posting here, I legit thought he was a girl and jerked it to that image. Needless to say, when I found out he was just some hateful dude, my infatuation only hardened as did my p3nis.
    I always thought his rosacea was pretty sexy. It's nice to know if he ever decides to have a sex change, it won't cost that much. Food for thought.

I expect an epic reply from DW.

Banned

This is such a beautiful man.

I would bang.

Quote Originally Posted by FrobeShaw
    You should write erotic novels, you got me hard as a rock

NBA Superstar

i bet he's legit gone. DW if he's reading would probably have made a smart ass comment dissing someone by now out of the blue

people take breaks from ISH, really....its true!

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Rosie Cheeks

Banned

The level of passive aggressiveness here is off the charts. Well played, Wayne.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

It would bring out the blue in your eyes and not make you seem all Children of the Corn-ish.

Good college starter

I think I know what DW has been up to.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I think I know what DW has been up to.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Legit one of the prettiest guys I've ever seen. I guess I just have a thing for blondes. What would it take to get just one night alone with you DW?
    Yeah he is really actually pretty. I saw this one pic of him on a camping trip and I kept fantasizing about what nasty stuff he got up to with his camp mates in his tent after dark. My pen0r could have cut through rock, it was that hard.