Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LeBron on losing weight: "I'm quicker and that's not good for my competition"

Default Re: LeBron on losing weight: "I'm quicker and that's not good for my competition"

Gotta give Bron some serious respect....he really dedicated himself to the game for the past 3 - 4 off seasons...

He really put in work on his perimeter/post game....now he went 70 days on a strict diet to drop weight

( I know some people say " he is a million dollar athlete with private Chefs and has all the time in the world to stay in shape".....but even still.....he is working harder then 90% of his peers )

Forget all the physical talent.....his Focus and dedication to the game is what really amazes me about Lebron...hopefully he can win a Championship for Cleveland.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: LeBron on losing weight: "I'm quicker and that's not good for my competition"

He also has his hairline back which will boost his confidence

bitchboy running his mouth, inb4 first round exit

[color=white]trollin' ;d[/color]

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Gotta give Bron some serious respect....he really dedicated himself to the game for the past 3 - 4 off seasons...

He really put in work on his perimeter/post game....now he went 70 days on a strict diet to drop weight

( I know some people say " he is a million dollar athlete with private Chefs and has all the time in the world to stay in shape".....but even still.....he is working harder then 90% of his peers )

Forget all the physical talent.....his Focus and dedication to the game is what really amazes me about Lebron...hopefully he can win a Championship for Cleveland.
    Class from a Kobe fan.

She asked him if he's better in bed now at the end but they censored it out

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    bitchboy running his mouth, inb4 first round exit

[color=white]trollin' ;d[/color]
    that doesnt happen to bran
    just to clarify btw

Good. He's got some actual bigs on his roster now, so it only makes sense.

Monster season incoming.

Somewhere Kawhi Leonard is crying in a corner

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Somewhere Kawhi Leonard is crying in a corner
    Yes, crying with joy with his Finals MVP trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Yes, crying with joy with his Finals MVP trophy.
    Why do you think LeBron lost all this weight?

Not only does he become quicker but he is able to play longer minutes without getting gassed. It might also solve his issues with having great 1st quarters and then being spent for the next 3.

Maybe he won't cramp himself up or take himself out of Finals games this time.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Not only does he become quicker but he is able to play longer minutes without getting gassed. It might also solve his issues with having great 1st quarters and then being spent for the next 3.
    not only that but he'll have Kyrie and Kevin Love in his prime to ease up the work load. he wont be gassed when the playoffs comes around

Quicker, the hairline is restored, his team is stacked again. Damn Lebron's on cloud 9 right now! I'm so happy for him